California does not qualify as a state

richardmartinez.jpeg

© AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli, File In this Aug. 27, 2014, photo, Richard Martinez, whose son, Christopher Ross Michaels-Martinez was one of the victims in a shooting spree in Isle Vista, listens to the debate over a bill to allow courts to…

a fuckin MARTINEZ is gonna tell you what to do...get yourself a gun and go knock a hole is someone and change a fucking thing.

California will become the first state that allows family members to ask a judge to remove firearms from a relative who appears to pose a threat

Wouldn't have stopped that faggot from shooting people, the family claimed they didn't know he had a gun.

This thread sucks.

This thread was made...to challenge minds and get them to think. I have been off in the wilderness of the internets doing this. I am a highly effective machine.
I have some 50 people working for me now and it only took 3 weeks. I project half of them are government agents trying to gather information....on things that will never happen. I am fighting the info war effectively. I come up with my own direction. this thread is being broadcasted.

I am the machine

sounds like u want the terrorists to win

It's way more absurd than fighting the war on terror, they need unrestricted drone use in order to catch illegal pot growers on private property.

Pilotless drones to battle pot growers - USATODAY.com
California Senate Bans Warrantless Police Drones - Hooray! - Hit & Run : Reason.com

In the 1989 case Florida v. Riley, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that since airplanes and helicopters often fly over private property that citizens do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy that their activities will not be observed from the air. Consequently, the police were permitted use evidence obtained without a search warrant from helicopter observation of a greenhouse in which they suspected marijuana was being grown.

Despite this disappointing Supreme Court decision, citizens, nevertheless, could generally count on the fact that police would not be resorting to extensive aerial surveillance due to the cost and trouble in arranging for helicopter flights. That would no longer be the case with development of inexpensive drones.

Back