bye

bold strategy triple

Drbos7CWwAAc7xH.jpg:large

see u in another week when u got another empty bag of gotchas

what if this is more than we think it is

what if triple is rly seth rich and the body they found was a double but now the killary death machine has found him

holy fuck triple pls leak everything u have 2 Julian ok we need u

Vanster started #fakenews by saying that everyone on TW is racist, stupid, Christian, etc. I made some polls to prove a point. It broke Triple. Also, roughly 1/2 of TW is below the average intelligence of all of TW.

Vanster started #fakenews by saying that everyone on TW is racist, stupid, Christian, etc. I made some polls to prove a point. It broke Triple. Also, roughly 1/2 of TW is below the average intelligence of all of TW.

yall memed trolled that quote hard, but ya know, there is some sorta half relevant factoid regarding that statement, that does give it a tiny bit of legitimacy. had he said median instead of average, hed b totally foolish, but if iq (or however u wanna score intelect) distribution is anything like wealth, (wouldnt b suprised), there r alot more dumb peep than smart. if so, then way more than half the pop would b below avg.

yall memed trolled that quote hard, but ya know, there is some sorta half relevant factoid regarding that statement, that does give it a tiny bit of legitimacy. had he said median instead of average, hed b totally foolish, but if iq (or however u wanna score intelect) distribution is anything like wealth, (wouldnt b suprised), there r alot more dumb peep than smart. if so, then way more than half the pop would b below avg.

wat

Brothers and sisters I have none but this man's father is my father's son
Satan.gif

Hope you guessed my name

Back