Buying a keyboard is more stressful than buying a fucking car

Gay_KeyBoard.jpg

I've been using the dinovo edge for the past 3 or 4 years, I charge it once every 3 months. Lithium ion battery, circular mouse pad on the keyboard that doubles as a touch-scrolling wheel, and a second 'left mouse' button on the left side of the keyboard so you can use it kinda like a giant Nintendo control with the D-pad and A/B buttons reversed. I can take it into the next room with me and use it for volume control while I'm playing stuff on Pandora cause it uses bluetooth. Plus its nearly indestructible, made of plexi glass and aluminum.

My keyboard is the one that comes with a dell pc. I've used the same one for like 6 years. It does everything I need.

I've spent a shit ton of time on this since I'm super picky about my gear... ended up with the following which I absolutely love:

logitech_illuminated_02.png

- best looking KB there is (fact not opinion)
- has the key touch i love from my previous kb (dinovo edge, which was 200$ this is only 70)
- keys in the places where i want them as opposed to those kbs that fuck with the pgdn/pgup locations for example... i rebind left winkey to alt as always.
- wired (fuck wireless)

Illuminated Keyboard

Last edited:
I've spent a shit ton of time on this since I'm super picky about my gear... ended up with the following which I absolutely love:

- has the key touch i love from my previous kb (dinovo edge, which was 200$ this is only 70)
- keys in the places where i want them as opposed to those kbs that fuck with the pgdn/pgup locations for example... i rebind left winkey to alt as always.
- wired (fuck wireless)

Illuminated Keyboard
Huh, I thought that was the DiNovo Edge until I noticed the key pad, which is what the edge gives up in order to fit a mouse pad and touch-sensitive volume control on the right side of the keyboard. Very similar. The Edge only 'lights up' the alternative function key indicators though. Its a feature that they really should've extended to at the very least backlight the keys.

Not sure if I like the black bottom or the brushed aluminum bottom better.
7018.1.0.jpg

I've had the same keyboard for over eleven years now. In fact it's the only piece of the first PC I built that I have left.

- wired (fuck wireless)

Illuminated Keyboard

The new non-bluetooth, uncompressed 2.4ghz wireless devices are awesome. No lag at all, very nice battery life, and the USB dongle is almost nonexistant.

you have to be a pretty terrible gamer to not notice input lag bro

i don't care if it's barely noticeable, wired or get the fuck out

Back