[BUSINESS TRIP] Salt Lake City

Kaiser

Veteran XX
I'll be visitng Utah's DOH Monday - Wednesday in Salt Lake City. Aside from having sex with multiple Mormon womens, what is there to do in SLC? I don't have ski gear, so that is out.

Theres also some good live theater, for restaurants I'm not so sure. I Usually don't have money to go anywhere nice, damn being in college. Mizuki's is pretty good for Fusion Japanese food, Its on 3rd or 2nd South and West Temple.

Theres also some good live theater, for restaurants I'm not so sure. I Usually don't have money to go anywhere nice, damn being in college. Mizuki's is pretty good for Fusion Japanese food, Its on 3rd or 2nd South and West Temple.

I won't be staying too far from the university. I'll have to check this out. Good info!

I won't be staying too far from the university. I'll have to check this out. Good info!

If you want a REALLY good one, its a little pricey, in trolley Square, 700 East 500-600 south, Rodesio's Grill, like a Brazilian grill, its like 20$ all you can eat with salad bar and copious amounts of meat taken to your table, its swank.

enjoy the stink ?

salt lake city smells nasty cause the air has no where to go in that area

lake stink only happens from time to time, what will get you is the inversion and the air quality going to hell. It can get so bad they advise children and the elderly to not go outside at all and regular people to keep it to a minimum.

If you want a REALLY good one, its a little pricey, in trolley Square, 700 East 500-600 south, Rodesio's Grill, like a Brazilian grill, its like 20$ all you can eat with salad bar and copious amounts of meat taken to your table, its swank.

Holy fucking shit.

I went to a place like this in Vegas, called the Rum Jungle. I think it was Brazillian style.

Good fucking call. I'll be going to this place for sure.

I can vouch that this place is a must eat. I stayed a weekend in Salt Lake a few months ago and it was recommended to me by somebody and glad I went.

Also as Zel mentioned, the Port-o-Call is a very popular bar. And to those saying good luck finding beer...well there seems to be a bar/club in just about every block in downtown. Although for whatever reason on the weekend I went, walking around the main street areas was practially void of people with a lot of "for lease" or "for sale" buildings. The best thing I got to a street performer was a bum yelling at me saying he was superman and flexing his calfs.

Last edited:
go find Data, he can show you a good time. that is, if you have a large, uncut black cock.

But I think black people are illegal in Salt Lake.

Back