[Bush] Mission Accomplished 2008 - least popular president in modern history

The sad thing is... when there is another major al qaeda attack... be it days or years ahead... the country is going to wonder WHAT THE FUCK we've done in afghanistan since 2001.

It's like the USA went brain dead in 2002... and all the Fox News viewers went into zombie mode, drooling for blood and waving the flag... unconcerned with who's blood it would be. And the so-called "liberal media" went along, fighting over "embedded" media rights and squashing all critical voices.

We're now at our highest troop levels in afghanistan (34k) and it sounds like things are heating up again. We've really accomplished jack shit for the entire nation, merely liberating some areas while the rest became even more wedded to drug lords.

As of 2 days ago, the Pentagon was trying to wrestle power back from NATO in afghanistan... apparently deciding things werent going well. This shit is pathetic.

What happens when we're attacked again?

yeah now you fucking live with it you ignorant fucking flip floppers
everyone told you he was bad news you stupid fucks

:signed:

I want to dip my cock in mayonaise and cock slap every faggot who voted for this moron. I want it to stamp their face with "I'm the stupid fuck who voted for bush, thank me for the failure and current state of our country."

The death of a democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush. It will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference, and undernourishment. ~Robert M. Hutchins

And It's just like the war on drugs. It was never meant to be won.

Hey! This is a TseTse Thread - no facts are allowed! Only Bush hate mongering is allowed!

the same talking points always show up. That rating includes the GOP in congress, which has a rating in the teens. Where the Dems in congress were in the upper 30s low 40s the last I checked.

Last edited:
"No president has ever had a higher disapproval rating in any CNN or Gallup Poll; in fact, this is the first time that any president's disapproval rating has cracked the 70 percent mark," said Keating Holland, CNN's polling director.

I find that pretty funny since CNN has ONLY EXISTED FOR 4 US PRESIDENCIES.

I'd like to have seen just how low opinion would have gotten for Carter if we had 24hour cable news in the 70's.

Hay TseTse, oh master of political data, let's talk about how low the approval rating is currently for Congress, I'd be curious to know what the worst Congressional approval rating is/was.

Last edited:
Bashing Bush means you MUST be a democrat! Fuckin pathetic, seriously... :ftard:

Hay TseTse, oh master of political data, let's talk about how low the approval rating is currently for Congress, I'd be curious to know what the worst Congressional approval rating is/was.

OK,

Since i've mentioned that on god knows how many threads for the last year, let's talk about it. The dems are retarded and misused their "mandate" from 2006 by chirping like a bunch of anti-war idiots.

The only thing americans hate more than Bush is CONGRESS.

Which is why both parties were smart enough to put forth congressional candidates!

:ftard:

(im pretty sure the last 2 congresses and washington in general are at rock bottom for public opinion)

The beauty of America is, as badly as we have been fucked, we have the ability to recover.

It will take hard work, but it can be done. I think it will be.

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."
- Bush, in remarks in a Press Availablity with the Press Travel Pool,
The Prairie Chapel Ranch, Crawford TX, 12/28/01, as reported on
official White House site

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

he was calling shots back then

hes not anymore?

i don't like bush, but his cave quote kinda explains the direction he was going to go

Back