Burning Crusade Info

Fire: Conjure Curry. Restores 2550 health over 30 sec. Must remain seated while eating. If you spend at least 10 seconds eating you will become well fed and gain 25 Stamina for 15 min. Also causes player to randomly emit the new spell, Poison Gas Cloud. This debuff causes all party members to run in fear for 15 seconds.

:rofl:

The text ones probably are. The screenshot ones... who knows... they look so powerful I wouldn't be surprised.

Windwalk and Titan grip... holy shit...

Furious Throw though :lol:. I keep picturing mages blinking away with 15% life, then hurling a GM claymore at them and yelling "BOOM, HEADSHOT!".

The shaman info you posted has been confirmed real.

The funny part is, there's evidence that the warrior text one is real and the screenshot one is doctored. I have a friend leveling up a warrior to 10 right now to tell me. In the meantime, he gave me this:

edit: beaten to it by a minute. Holy shit that screenshot spread fast.

http://static.curse-gaming.com/nimage/319/burning_crusade_skills_warrior.jpg

It provides further proof for the validity of the EJ forums post regarding warrior talents/skills ( http://forums.elitistjerks.com/viewtopic.php?id=8061&p=14 ) .

I've been playing this game a long long time, and all I can say is ugh. I can't see a reason, assuming all posted changes/skills/talents are valid, to go more than 31 points into a tree. MAYBE 36. However, if TM is indeed stuck tier 1 in prot tree, you've automatically got to put 5 into it. That removes the LOL 31/30 FLURRY MS build. The 41 point talents on the whole seem less worthwhile than dropping Enrage in the fury tree.

TM = class skill, plz make non talented.

the druid list has to be fake or i'm reading it wrong.

Tier 8
Nature's Reprieve: Gives you a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to gain Mana equal to the base cost of your spell after healing a wounded target with Healing Touch, Regrowth, or Swiftmend.

that has to be a triggered effect or on a cooldown or (at least the way i'm reading it) druids will never run out of mana while healing

Execute and Hammer of Wrath both mention "wounded" in the tooltip - your target must be under 20% health.

And yeah, the text warrior talents are the real ones, and TM has indeed been moved. If they leave it there for release I'm fucking rerolling.

the druid list has to be fake or i'm reading it wrong.

Tier 8
Nature's Reprieve: Gives you a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to gain Mana equal to the base cost of your spell after healing a wounded target with Healing Touch, Regrowth, or Swiftmend.

that has to be a triggered effect or on a cooldown or (at least the way i'm reading it) druids will never run out of mana while healing
when target is wounded <20% hp

still amazing
makes emergency ns heals cost no mana, swiftmends etc

cookie... titan grip and furious throw are crazy

no question there could be better builds, but both those skills are worth getting. think of the stats you could get by dual wilding 2hers.

cookie... titan grip and furious throw are crazy

no question there could be better builds, but both those skills are worth getting. think of the stats you could get by dual wilding 2hers.

Read my links bud, those stupid talents from the SS you're talking about are fake as fuck.

Read my links bud, those stupid talents from the SS you're talking about are fake as fuck.
i've heard the text list in that ej thread are fake too

i really dont want to read that thread so what evidence is there saying one talent list is more real than the other? i mean yeah the ss has ridiculous shit in it.

*ok the new skills are correct, so does that mean the talent list is automatically varified then?
sure the ss is the most fake one

Last edited:
i've heard the text list in that ej thread are fake too

i really dont want to read that thread so what evidence is there saying one talent list is more real than the other? i mean yeah the ss haa ridiculous shit in it

Jesus. You've got a text list of talents 2 posts down from the top of page 14. Fine, don't read it. It's all addressed further in the next screenshot I posted, with cut outs of the talent tool tips and the talent listings on trainer.

So maybe someone crafty haxed that real quick. Then the next two screenshots are a)ingame screenshots of a draenei with other players around showing both a new skill(stated in the first link) on the trainer b)as well as the new 35 point prot skill, (as stated in the first link), in the talent screen.

So, sorry to burst your hopes, but you aren't going to be running around invisible throwing your weapon and duel weilding 2Hers.

Back