[Burglarized] Car broken into :(

malone

Veteran XV
Happy Valentine's Day!

I come to see my girlfriend, cook her dinner, you know all the lovey dovey stuff. I was inside her apartment barely an hour, when I remember I forgot something in my car. I went out and there was my passenger window smashed out, my car ransacked.

They ripped out my expensive touch screen CD player, took my GPS, cds, other little random things. This pissed me off to no end, but THANKFULLY it was just some crackhead nigger smash and grab, because they totally ignored the backseat where my flat screen 30" gaming tv & 360 were. (Covered up)

I had to wait fucking forever for the police to show so I could file a report, all the while it's raining and snowing.

My insurance will cover all this, but the cop and I spoke and I'm still going to hit up the local pawn shops tomorrow and possibly come across my cd player. The officer said if I did to call this number he gave me and they will come up there and get it for me.

This is the first time I've ever had anything stolen or broken into, how about any of you? Any fun stories of such occasions you'd like to share?

*Cliffs*
Came to cook dinner for gf
Within hour of being there crackhead nigger smashed out window and stole shit
Im cold and pissed but enjoying my fine cooking
Memphis is a shithole
Niggers

Your the one who left expensive eye candy merchandise sitting in plain site within your car.

sucks dude, but you gave them a reason to break into your car.

i always take my GPS off my window and into my pocket when I park

Wait at least a couple days before going to the pawn shops bro

you think they're really going to go do it the next day?

they're going to be drinking colt 45s all night celebrating all the cool shit they just took, wake up at 6pm tomorrow, smoke some weed, and make pizza

then in the next few days they'll get around to pawning your shit off

whos your insurance?

why did you have your gps and cd touch screen thing visibly displayed?

Your the one who left expensive eye candy merchandise sitting in plain site within your car.

sucks dude, but you gave them a reason to break into your car.

i always take my GPS off my window and into my pocket when I park

Actually I don't. The GPS was down and in the glove compartment and sorry for having a cd player in my car :/

I'm just the unlucky white guy that the nigger targeted tonight.

they broke into my car, i had a sweatshirt some work uniforms and a 5 dollar bill and a broken cd, they took a plastic ring i got out of a vending machine.

i used to do this all the time in high school for a quick buck

the rush of stealing is worth it alone

sucks when it happens to u tho

alright
cd's arent covered if you have a cd player that is installed in vehicle. Two deductibles, one for the car window damage + maybe cd player (hazy on what auto covers) and one for gps, other random things

again, cds themselves are not covered since it looks like you had an installed cd player. your renters/homeowners whatever policy wont cover the mounted cd player
if you dont have renters/homeowners whatever, then all that is covered is the damage to the car and again, maybe the cd player.

:lol: might as well leave a note on your big piece of plastic saying thx niggers :)

but anyhow, its gay that its still the middle of winter, i wouldnt have been as mad if they did it in the summer

I got broken into for the first time about 6 months ago.

They took my GPS. I left my window .5 inch open and they somehow managed to unlock it from the outside. Leaving a window cracked was something I have done since I started driving at 16, and haven't had any problems before.

After I discovered the theft, I was quite thankful that my window was still intact.

I got broken into for the first time about 6 months ago.

They took my GPS. I left my window .5 inch open and they somehow managed to unlock it from the outside. Leaving a window cracked was something I have done since I started driving at 16, and haven't had any problems before.

After I discovered the theft, I was quite thankful that my window was still intact.

1266083345358.jpg

Back