[BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG

If you believe that growing the Federal Government in either size or influence is a conduit to more freedom and liberty you are either mentally retarded or so dishonest that a rational conversation is not possible.

War on Drugs...War on Terrorism....To Patriot Act/NDAA/NSA

Pick your poison and keep drinking it

It is much, much easier for the states to push through ridiculous restrictions on people and business. See: New York State.

They have actual gun laws, not just executive orders that are nothing more than polite suggestions.

What "content"? You making arguments based on the false assumptions of what I support or stand for?

I don't feel obligated to defend a position I never took, or to wear your labels that don't apply to me. If ignoring it is "avoiding" it, then you got me.

lol captain taxleach shit for brains wants small govt soooo baaaaad

thats his content

Why would you have an "issue" with what I call myself?

- Calling myself a Libertarian has no impact on your life.
- Supporting the Libertarian party, if you truly consider yourself a Libertarian, is an increase in support for an ideology you believe in, regardless of your personal judgement of my legitimacy as a Libertarian.

In short, you're worrying over something that has no effect on you, and taking offense with my disagreement in your beliefs. That's pretty much the opposite of a Libertarian.

It is very non libertarian of him to infringe on your liberties by objecting to you calling yourself a libertarian.

but, the farmers are the only ones actually doing something with the water right, that contributes to the economy? an economy that as I recall is like $30b in debt?

I agree subsidies should go away, every form of govt control should go away

Agriculture is 2% the Californian economy.

It is much, much easier for the states to push through ridiculous restrictions on people and business. See: New York State.

They have actual gun laws, not just executive orders that are nothing more than polite suggestions.

Most FED laws were adopted from State Laws

So your statement about how they would never pass on a national level is absurd.

I mean the only thing more laughable than dry counties...dry states ..was the 18th amendment

The only thing worse than MA health care mandate was the ACA

Bigger is dumber in my eyes...because any one size fits all policy mandate is bound to infuriate someone. Only difference is that on a national platform you have to switch countries...not States...when you have had enough

I've always said that.
Here's where you're making assumptions.

You think that because I would socialize health care, education, and the prisons, keeping for-profit companies out of those industries, that I would oppose any reduction in the powers of government. You have no basis for that argument. The net effect of shrinking government in other areas while expanding access to those services increases freedoms and liberty for citizens, both socially and economically, while resulting in smaller government overall.

Read this for a pretty good summation of why I oppose privatization or the involvement of for-profit entities in these industries.

This is the explanation I was looking for

Thanks

I am hesitant of letting our corrupt government have more control over anything given their recent track record...but obviously I am alone on that sentiment

They passed Dodd Frank to control high risk market gambling...only to give derivatives federal protection a year later

Pleasing biggest bank lobbies

They passed net neutrality...only to let a new fee tiered system proposal be implemented a few months later. Passed CISPA in last budget

Pleasing Telecoms and Hollywood Jews

I mean on and on the list goes. First step is to control the industry. Next step is to sell out to those who have the most to profit potential to be made. Exactly the reason shit sucks so bad right now.

Why you want them more in control of anything baffles me given how well they handle...well anything they already touch

But that is your ideal. Your beliefs

You can go ahead and advocate for growing our way into smaller government. Go right ahead.

Just please pass the amendments needed to make that a reality if you respect our Republic...that is all I ask. Same goes for anti-gun people. Abolish the second amendment like we did the 13th and 18th.

Otherwise we will no longer have any rule of law and that is real anarchy....not minarchist shit I espouse

Last edited:
Most FED laws were adopted from State Laws

So your statement about how they would never pass on a national level is absurd.

I mean the only thing more laughable than dry counties...dry states ..was the 18th amendment

The only thing worse than MA health care mandate was the ACA

Bigger is dumber in my eyes...because any one size fits all policy mandate is bound to infuriate someone. Only difference is that on a national platform you have to switch countries...not States...when you have had enough

Prohibition?? Really :lol:

ACA has been the only significant piece of federal legislation in years. Even that has been neutered to hell since passing.

You realize that when Obama goes on TV and talks about Australia's strict gun laws that it does nothing but make some people feel better, right? He's not taking your booze or your guns.

If this stuff bothers you so much, why not camo up and lock and load? Or better yet... move? Seriously?

I hope you people realize that the retarded right wing nuts are going to get Hillary elected. I can't stand her and won't vote for her (I'll vote indie unless someone really conservative comes out of the GOP), but she's going to win. Might want to pack your bags now.

Nahhh...too much fun watching you get what you want and never being more miserable for it

I am set. No amount of dumb shit you do or pass can touch me now.

So enjoy your increased MW laws...while crying that eating out costs too much now

Enjoy passing more laws...hiring more cops....but black lives matter

Enjoy flooding the streets with third world laborers while not being able to find a job for you and your unskilled kids

Rents too high.....lmao
College too high
Homes too expensive
Lines too long at hospital

I get much pleasure out of you getting your way. Almost unequivocally. Then crying because full retard didn't go full retard enough. The unintended consequences were far worse than doing nothing at all.

Be like Dealy and eggi ...great time to put what you have left in stocks. Buy the dip...be the dip

Get duped for dopes. Change you can believe in.

Last edited:
Why you want them more in control of anything baffles me given how well they handle...well anything they already touch
Universal healthcare or a single-payer system means no longer worrying about a doctor being in your "network" or if your local pharmacy has a contract with your insurance company, giving you more freedom to choose who and where you get your healthcare.

A free college education means you no longer worry about being able to afford a university. You're not stuck to state universities because of the resident discount. You could go to one with a good science program, or one that teaches you the world is 6000 years old. Once you graduate, you're not burdened with student loan debt, leaving you more income to spend contributing to the economy and stimulating the job growth supported by workers with better education, more prepared to compete globally.

Keeping profit as a motive out of our judicial system encourages sentences based on consideration of the offense, and the offender, motivates rehabilitation and release instead of mandatory sentences to keep beds full, or tougher sentences to send "criminals" to prison who would benefit more from probation or rehab.

Nahhh...too much fun watching you get what you want and never being more miserable for it

I am set. No amount of dumb shit you do or pass can touch me now.

I know you can only view a world in your silly little black and white ways. I said I will never vote Hillary (or god forbid Bernie).

I'd gladly vote for a Rubio or maybe even a Christie. But this is what the GOP serves up:

Duke Nukem or Trump - who said it?
You simply can't make shit like this up.

Universal healthcare also means no longer being stuck with s particular employer just to get health care.

But "libertarians" for some reason are never concerned with the liberty of individual workers.

Universal healthcare or a single-payer system means no longer worrying about a doctor being in your "network" or if your local pharmacy has a contract with your insurance company, giving you more freedom to choose who and where you get your healthcare.

A free college education means you no longer worry about being able to afford a university. You're not stuck to state universities because of the resident discount. You could go to one with a good science program, or one that teaches you the world is 6000 years old. Once you graduate, you're not burdened with student loan debt, leaving you more income to spend contributing to the economy and stimulating the job growth supported by workers with better education, more prepared to compete globally.

Keeping profit as a motive out of our judicial system encourages sentences based on consideration of the offense, and the offender, motivates rehabilitation and release instead of mandatory sentences to keep beds full, or tougher sentences to send "criminals" to prison who would benefit more from probation or rehab.

I absolutely agree with your goal

It is implementation I question...given the system flaws we clearly have. Not ideally desire.

Most of our current system sucks so I fully welcome change as well

Last edited:
Back