[BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG

Vanster melting down ITT.

I think it's a good move on your part to make the discussion about me, and steer well clear of the dipshits in Oregon that have staged an armed takeover of a federal building and are now asking the internet for charity (and getting it). You keep this thread on topic, and more people are going to see what happens when lying gun nuts actually get off their computer chairs. I want the opposite of course; I want the world to continue watching, as rednecks diligently drive this train off a cliff. This thing is going to come to an end in some way, and at this point I really doubt it's going to be the Ruby Ridge that you were hoping for. I'm going to fuck off now, but when this event starts to come to an end, and your self-confidence as a conservative has returned. .so shall I.

:heart:

and herein lies your problem

In fairness I didn't read one word about any of these guys from vanster or media...

Because I still don't care

Alert me when one side starts shooting at the other. These people are martyrs for a cause. Not gossip rag and research material.

Days Of Our Redneck Lives can remain Vansters tabloid guilty pleasure.

Last edited:
I think it's a good move on your part to make the discussion about me, and steer well clear of the dipshits in Oregon that have staged an armed takeover of a federal building and are now asking the internet for charity (and getting it). You keep this thread on topic, and more people are going to see what happens when lying gun nuts actually get off their computer chairs. I want the opposite of course; I want the world to continue watching, as rednecks diligently drive this train off a cliff. This thing is going to come to an end in some way, and at this point I really doubt it's going to be the Ruby Ridge that you were hoping for. I'm going to fuck off now, but when this event starts to come to an end, and your self-confidence as a conservative has returned. .so shall I.

:heart:

Meltdown level 2 achieved.

vanster when u got ur education, was ur longterm goal to live in bumfuck, usa and purposely surround urself with ppl u know are generally far less educated than you?

How else could he remain so smug in being the smartest person in the room?

Had to gtfo of big cities and university towns. Then complain the locals are bumfuck backwards

Back