[BUG REPORT] MrSniper's 1st Round-Up

|MrSniper|Nyx

Veteran X
Not a big list, but just a few things while I have some time to post them (packing for college ATM).

#1: Rover "rocking" Bug On Isle I parked a rover at the bottom of a hill with one of the huge rock overhangs sticking out of it. The rover was angled diagonally to the hill, and the hill's slope was rather steep right at the bottom so that the rover was basically on two wheels (its front left and back right). When I jumped out of the rover it was stuck in a continual "rocking" motion, where it was moving back and forth in a constant manor. The wheels were not moving, but the body was moving on the suspension, like it was being pushed from two angles by some magical force at set intervals.

#2: Chat Message Sending After Death Bug. When you are typing a chat message and get killed, you cannot send the message or pick a respawn spot. You have to press escape to exit the chat hud and then select a respawn location, respawn, and then type your message again.

#3: Rover Booster Jets Remain After Rover Dies Bug Saw a rover blow up in front of me and after the explosion its jets were still burning in the middle of thin air.

System Specs:

XP 2500+ Barton
1GB PC333 DDR (2 512 MB Crucial's)
GeForce3 Ti500 64MB
GigaByte VAX-400A
120GB Hitatichi/IBM Deskstar Primary HDD
160GB Western Digital Secondary HDD

I played T:V at 1280x1024 with lowest detail settings.

|MrSniper|Nyx said:
#2: Chat Message Sending After Death Bug. When you are typing a chat message and get killed, you cannot send the message or pick a respawn spot. You have to press escape to exit the chat hud and then select a respawn location, respawn, and then type your message again.

Nah, you have to click. When the respawn screen pops up, you'll be able to type again, no need to press escape.
It's still annoying though. You can't go "WTF" or "Nice shot" without clicking first.
:(

Back