[BUG?/FEEDBACK] Point system for kills

Gonstone

Mastar Turretar++
Veteran XX
The point system for kills seems a little off. In a scrim tonight I was base defense on Emerald...never left the area much less my side of the map.

O = 42
D = 2

Seems a tad off.

I noticed a lot of times when I'd kill someone it would say I killed one of their flag defenders...How does it assign Defense/Offense?

kills.jpg

it should probably be assigned partially on your location on the map, inside a radius of your base=defense, outside of that radius should probably considered offensive (you're taking the fight to them.) Splattering a flag runner who's got your rag at any point should be defense (or better yet make a stat for cappers killed.)

GB.Arkady said:
it should probably be assigned partially on your location on the map, inside a radius of your base=defense, outside of that radius should probably considered offensive (you're taking the fight to them.) Splattering a flag runner who's got your rag at any point should be defense (or better yet make a stat for cappers killed.)

I was thinking much of the same thing.

Defense is in a certain radius of gen or flag stand, or killing a capper.
Offense is everything else.

It does apparently set it somehow...I have a ss of me at my base killing someone...and it said they were a flag defender.

Back