BREAKING: Explosions at Boston Marathon

I'm a little offended by the jokes; that's why I ignore people (and that's what the feature is for, anyway). The gory pictures can't be unseen. Not all of us spent the early 2000s watching chechclear repeatedly. I personally go out of my way to not desensitize myself.

i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung
i am hyung

i could never be in the army

looking at that dudes leg gives me the willies

if i was on the front lines and someone got blown up beside me i'd probably just pass right out

nash please get out of this thread and give us a few years before you inevitably blame this on jews and the Illuminati

i actually think a lot of the problem with 'gore' is that is is NOT shown. People would understand the horrors of war a lot more if gore was shown, don't you think?

THANK YOU

but NO, let's stick our heads in the sand and pretend bad things don't happen and bad things don't exist la lalalalalalala

I'm just annoyed at the two assholes posting fake news reports in the thread

be insensitive all you want on this site but that's just being a dick

i actually think a lot of the problem with 'gore' is that is is NOT shown. People would understand the horrors of war a lot more if gore was shown, don't you think?

I just was reminded of the Saigon Execution Photo - and I think I saw that in Junior High School.

look in to jahoda duck. she was going to be there, but decided to come here instead and make threads about her handy work thinking she might impress us.

Back