Breaking Bad Season 5

T9ea4Y9.jpg

No, it's not.

Well, it's supposed to be ricin.

No...
It was the first pack of Stevia that was ricin, that gif shows the second.
She always sits at the same table.
When she first sat down there was one pack of Stevia at the table.
She uses that pack.
After Walt leaves, she asks for another pack of Stevia. This is the pack that is zoomed in on and in this gif, but it was the previous pack of Stevia that had the ricin in it.
Walt wouldn't have gone up to the waiter and told him to save a particular pack of Stevia for Lydia, and if he hadn't done that, any of the customers could have gotten the second pack of Stevia and been poisoned.

Edit: Oh well, I was wrong. She takes out the first pack of it when she first gets there and holds it in her hand the whole time. She asks the waiter for another pack after Walt leaves. She then tears open the first pack and pours it in her cup. I was thinking it was the second pack that she asked the waiter for that was zoomed in on, just to let you know that the previous pack was probably poisoned.

Last edited:
No...
It was the first pack of Stevia that was ricin, that gif shows the second.
She always sits at the same table.
When she first sat down there was one pack of Stevia at the table.
She uses that pack.
After Walt leaves, she asks for another pack of Stevia. This is the pack that is zoomed in on and in this gif, but it was the previous pack of Stevia that had the ricin in it.
Walt wouldn't have gone up to the waiter and told him to save a particular pack of Stevia for Lydia, and if he hadn't done that, any of the customers could have gotten the second pack of Stevia and been poisoned.

Edit: Oh well, I was wrong. She takes out the first pack of it when she first gets there and holds it in her hand the whole time. She asks the waiter for another pack after Walt leaves. She then tears open the first pack and pours it in her cup. I was thinking it was the second pack that she asked the waiter for that was zoomed in on, just to let you know that the previous pack was probably poisoned.
how do you even manage to dress yourself in the morning

At least I admitted i was wrong and didn't just delete my post. There was like a full minute from her receiving her tea/asking the waiter for more stevia until she actually poured it, so I assumed the shot was of the second packet. Oops.

not reading this thread properly since i am only up to episode 12 of season 5...

but it was awesome seeing Bill Burr in there as one of Saul's guys :bigthumb:

Back