Boycott misleading signatures

This forum has signatures??? What the hell else are you going to try to trick me into believing.. they let us use images too? Ha! :rolleyes:

I love your sig, fb. Took me a while to realize what was going on :lol:

But really this isn't part of my sig

I would like to do this, but sig pictures are the only way I remember anyone, unless they truly rock, and nobody who truly rocks doesn't have a memorable signature. I'm sure if I ever went to UVA, I'd be all like, "HAY I"M SPECKS" and people would be all like, "?", and then one guy would be all like, "OH RIGHT THE GUY WITH THE MARIO SIG LOL WSUP".

Just got my vet^3, and I've had sigs off since the first day I signed up. It's the only way to fly.

On those occasions that I get logged out and don't notice until the parade of shitty, retarded, ugly sigs run by, it makes me want to annihilate the Earth.

Viggy said:
Just got my vet^3, and I've had sigs off since the first day I signed up. It's the only way to fly.

On those occasions that I get logged out and don't notice until the parade of shitty, retarded, ugly sigs run by, it makes me want to annihilate the Earth.
How do you distinguish between posters?

:rolleyes:

Some posters are just screamingly obvious even without looking at the name. Reggs, for instuns.

I've never ever had a sig on the internet

I guess that's why i'm so forgettable

P.S. The original poster is absolutely right and I totally agree. I support this boycott.

Back