[BOXING]Taylor Vs. Wright predictions

if this fight isnt good i will be pissed, boxing has sucked lately and its a good thing this isnt pay per view

i dont care who wins, i just want a good fight with some knock downs

I'll be watching... Like to see Taylor win it.... Winky is kinda done and we need some names in Boxing now...

I'd like to see Taylor win it since he's a fresh face to boxing and still very young in his career .. but Winky is every bit the fighter Hopkins is minus the power. Not that he doesn't have some pop if he catches you right. still, he's seasoned to the bone and I imagine he'll come into this fight in very good shape.

Conventional thinking is Winky by decision but I don't think it'll be so clear cut because underestimating Taylor at this point isn't wise. He beat Hopkins (controversialy) twice. Many pundits believe Hopkins won the first fight clearly and edged the second fight, even still Taylor gave Hopkins a lot to think about in both fights and left a shadow of a doubt for both fighters.

Taylor's key's in this fight is obviously his jab. Hopkins did a fair job of nullifying the jab but not enough to take advantage of it. It was the threat of Taylor's jab that kept Hopkins paused in both their fights. Landing a jab on a southpaw is even harder but Taylor's jab is fast and hard enough, it should be of good effect.

The straight right hand is a good weapon for Taylor also and he has a decent right hand. Could be better but it's good enough at this point and time.

Quickness, accurate power punches and a high workrate is what Taylor is going to have to have to pull a win over Winky right. A knockdown for extra points would be even better.

The fact that Taylor was able to do as well as he did against Hopkins should give hope here that Taylor may also be able to wina decision against Winky. Emmanuel Steward in his corner can only help (Hopefully).

Reason says Wright. Hope for the new face says, Taylor.

Btw, the match between Hopkins and Taylor replay is on right now!

Last edited:
EXCELLENT FIGHT SO FAR!~!! :O :O :O

I gave Taylor round 1 and Winky has won rounds 2 & 3. Round 4 coming up!

Holy shit! LOL

Round 4 almost went to Winky in my book by Taylor pulled it out for me with hard power punches!

Last edited:
Round 6 goes to Taylor imo. Taylor keeping the fight at his pace in this round, using the ring very good. Winky tried to steal it but Taylor kept the fight on his terms.

Very good round for Taylor in the 7th. A LOT of action! Damn!

Taylor hurt Winky with a big short right hand in the start of the round and Winky was a bi on queer street.

Mooley said:
The fight was a draw! lollz!

yea i think it was judged well ..... i sure woulda hated to bea judge on that fight

it was jsut so damm close

i noticed some dirty fighting on tailors end tho ... he was throwing some elboes i dont think the ref ever noticed

Back