Boston Area Paintballers

willisan

Veteran XV
EDIT: Same post as last time, but we will be playing again Sunday , October 31 10-11 am start. Anyone up for playing?

I am trying to get a group together to play at P&L paintball in Bridgewater. They have a kickass ghost town course, as well as other woodsball courses.

pnl.gif

http://www.pnlpaintball.com/2003-p&l-website/pages/home.html

It is bring your own paint, providing you have your own equipment. Field fee is 30 bucks, including air.

I'm sure if you have to rent you can still bring your own paint though.

If we can get 20 people, we can have a private game, and not have to deal with other people if we dont want to. We plan on going from 10-4 or so.

If you come, bring your lunch, since we will be there all day. I would be up for another course too, if anyone wants to go somewhere else.

you can aim me, uirusan is my nick. yahoo is will1409 or just pm me here.

Last edited:
Obligatory:

lol paintball lol

Besides that, yes that course looks freakin sweet. If I lived anywhere near there I'd come, but NY is kinda far.

Rigel said:
Obligatory:

lol paintball lol

Besides that, yes that course looks freakin sweet. If I lived anywhere near there I'd come, but NY is kinda far.

Obligatory: Yankees Suck

They have the 30 dollar BYOP thing the 4th sunday of each month. I will try to get a group everytime they do that, so If you can't make it tommorow, we can get a group on one of the other sundays.

That sucks that its on Sundays only, I play baseball on sunday days and run Molten Core (world of warcraft) on Sunday nights. :/

That field is incredibly sweet though. I played one it when it was still paintball heaven.

well, I had many people that commited, but then , you know, there is the "My gfs cat is sick" bullshit excuses. If we do not get 20, then we would just have to play with others on the course. Its not a bad thing, but it's better if we had 20...this way we can pick what course and game types we want to play.

I suppose we could also shoot for a more organized thing next month, but I and some friends will still be going. Seeing the weather just cleared up after 2 weeks of ass, I need to get out and shoot some people!

that field looks fucking awesome
holy shit

props to whoever put that together

edit: what in sam hell, $30 entry???

Last edited:
arcadus said:
edit: what in sam hell, $30 entry???

yeah, I know. Most fields around here are that much though. The good thing is that you can bring paint. I think it's worth it, just for that town course.

SpicyMcHaggis said:
canobie pb isn't too bad, either... www.canobiepantball.com

they've got a pretty good castle attack one and a lot of good woodsball courses

That is where I've played a couple times, decent park. The one out in Weare, NH is better..... but much further out.

Too damn hot out there to play in the summer. You are crazy man, crazy! Of course the little fan in my mask gives me an edge over you fogged up folks :)

Back