bored so what can you build

dscf1093.jpg

dscf1094f.jpg

dscf1102l.jpg

Last edited:
pretty cool looking, but doesn't really look sturdy

*edit* i can built a computer, and I had a pretty damn cool lego city when I was a kid :cool:

Last edited:
very cool looking, but seems like it'd suck to have to go up and down very frequently.

doesn't bounce. had a 300 lb dude on it too. no you don't have to duck since the ceiling is over twelve foot above the floor (hence the platform on the floor since our code is that anything over twelve foot has to have a landing.) was bored so you get pictures. I love being a member. maybe one day I will graduate to something other than a member and then maybe not.

doesn't bounce. had a 300 lb dude on it too. no you don't have to duck since the ceiling is over twelve foot above the floor (hence the platform on the floor since our code is that anything over twelve foot has to have a landing.) was bored so you get pictures. I love being a member. maybe one day I will graduate to something other than a member and then maybe not.

the moving furniture comment someone made was a good point...
is there another starecase in the house to move stuff up and down?? I can't see it being possible to bring a couch or something similar up that staircase

If I had to get a couch up to the second floor, I would just fuck it through the window instead.

whenever I build these type of stairs i always get a call back from the owner about how they got drunk, walked down the inside and ended up falling down them.

Back