Borderless

We can build an awesome wall with very little effort. And we can do it with a machine that would be replacing illegal labor.

maybe?
The initial upload was wonky. It wasn’t appearing correctly, no notifications...people could only see it in her playlist. they also wanted to do a premiere live stream type deal but that either was cancelled or didn’t work.

She almost immediately put up a second version that wasn’t censored that I’ve heard of.

I’m inclined to think YouTube’s shitty system messed up which it does all the time. Or maybe an automated system nabbed it given her account being watchlisted. But I have to think if they were actively trying to block it, they would have just blocked the second upload, no?

youtubes automatic flagging system is terrible, so most likely that

it happens to everyone. a guy had literally every single one of something like 1200 videos flagged the other day.

of course im sure people will assume its targeted based on politics or something

youtube banned like 95% of cannabis related channels a few months ago and no one cried, they just moved to other platforms (mostly twitch) :shrug:

youtubes automatic flagging system is terrible, so most likely that

it happens to everyone. a guy had literally every single one of something like 1200 videos flagged the other day.

of course im sure people will assume its targeted based on politics or something

youtube banned like 95% of cannabis related channels a few months ago and no one cried, they just moved to other platforms (mostly twitch) :shrug:
That’s odd considering how legal and mainstream cannabis is at this point.

Yeah I mean her channel is already flagged to demonetize...or it tripped an algorithm. Or had something to do with uploading a 90min HD video. I’ve had shit fuck up and needed to be reuploaded.

But if someone manually pulled it...they obviously would have pulled the repost too.

I watched it yesterday. Interesting documentary, but I cringed when they pretended to hide in the darkness with lights on that could be seen from miles away.

Back