Books

I have tried to read that at least half a dozen times, and just cannot get into it...:shrug:

But I have read Something Wicked This Way Comes over a dozen times. I absolutely love that book.

Yeah, It's like reading something spawned from a union of Irvine Welsh and Lewis Carroll (Trainspotting x The Jabberwocky). The language is pretty hard to grok but once you pony it is total horrorshow my droog, your zoobies will be showing out of your rot.

Just started reading the 1st of the Witcher books, The Last Wish which is a collection of short stories and so far, its good. Typically, I will buy the Kindle edition and the audible version so when I leave the house, I can continue on. The audible version is really good I might add. I didn't play Witcher 1 or 2 but 3 is one of my favorite games of all time. In fact, I have been eyeballing the game since buying all the books. lol.

I read a lot about history, revisionist history, current events, conspiratorial events, politics, and economics that I forget how much I enjoy a good 'story'. Should probably insert a good story between heavy books that I read.

Not sure what side of this argument you're on, since your statement is pretty ambiguous. I personally have a hard time seeing things as a hoax when a special prosecutor is gather guilty pleas like pokemon cards.

hate to spoil the ending of the FEAR book for you

2018-09-20_7-38-35.jpg

but maybe you should read that book you want to read so bad then

Woodward Admits No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion: "I Looked For It Hard For 2 Years"

After two years of exhaustive research for his book, Woodward says that he has found no evidence of collusion between Putin’s government and Donald Trump’s campaign in 2016. Zilch, nada, zero. And Woodward strained very hard looking for it.

I actually just finished it today. Read it in two days. Fascinating. But like watching a serial killer set up his kill, fascinating. As if to say, terrifying. The fact that so many people are constantly trying to stop Trump from destroying himself and our international alliances, is terrifying.

But yea, he didn't find any collusion. Not really what I read the book for. I'll let Bob Mueller make that assertion.

yeah a lot of people don't like him

will do anything, i mean anything, to stop him from busting their little nut and defunding their special interest projects that make them rich

but i guess that means if you also don't like him, didn't vote for him, those people must all be good people

i am pretty sure that is how this politics things works

reading books, jousting, blacksmithing all current hobbies in 2018... in africa!

oh wait, that may take another 1000 years lol

Back