[Books] In honor of Halloween I'm reading...

JudgeU

Veteran XV
It by Stephen King. I'm 85 pages in, so far so good. :bigthumb:

Anyone else read horror books during October? Last year I read Sleepy Hallow, and the year before that I read a lot of Poe's short stories.

I'm so bad at reading horror. It scares the shit out of me in a very psychological way, whereas I could sit through every horror movie ever made without blinking..

Currently reading Let the Right One In. Great book. It actually has me excited for the North American movie version even though at first it seemed pointless since the original movie is amazing in it's own right.

Currently reading Let the Right One In. Great book. It actually has me excited for the North American movie version even though at first it seemed pointless since the original movie is amazing in it's own right.

I dont see a need for another version, the original was perfect.

I listen to The Misfits, AFI, Alkaline Trio, Tiger Army, lots of Samhain, Danzig, The Cramps, and several other "horror" punk/rock/etc bands...

i am going to play the misfits "monster mash" on repeat for the next 23 days

barker is much more "horrific" than king. he's a little "wordy", but Mr B. Gone is a good place to start reading barker- short and to the point

The book was shit, the movie was even worse.

n151964.jpg

i read pet cemetery when i was in 8th grade

it's the only book that i've ever read that gave me nightmares and made me cry

'it' gave me nightmares as well, but no crying

i read "IT" not long ago...

all was well till one little section ruined the whole book for me...bump this thread when you get there (near the end). You will know what I am talking about.

I'm in the midle of a non Halloween book, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, but the next book to read is Salem's Lot by King.

i read "IT" not long ago...

all was well till one little section ruined the whole book for me...bump this thread when you get there (near the end). You will know what I am talking about.

i have no idea what you're talking about, and i've read the book a few times

spoiler it?

Back