Bonus Codes for various poker sites

Thanks n9ne, i just logged out $20 up with that free bonus code.

(so you could say im $30 up)

:heart:

loop said:
ah gotcha. you're in it for yourself. :D

roflskates

i didnt even think of referring people, but violent brought it up.... and why not?

you would still get 10 free, and 25 more.... does it really bother you that much that i would get 50?

whatever, it still would be cool if anyone posted codes for other sites, doubt it will happen though

ps

goodtimes.jpg

:cool:

nice, were you an absolute player before this thread? or did u just do the 10

were you at the table when i schooled that fool with kings?

n9ne said:
nice, were you an absolute player before this thread? or did u just do the 10

were you at the table when i schooled that fool with kings?

I just signed up for the $10... Wasn't at the table when you had the Kings, though.

I started out playing a little $0.02/0.04 fixed limit, then played a big multi-table fixed limit $5.00 + $1.00 tournament. About 70 people enrolled, and I played through for about an hour and a half before busting out... I got about four playable hands the whole time, and the major turning point after the first hour was when I had TT and the betting was capped pre-flop, flop was rags, all below 10. I bet out and the maniac after me raises (as he did every time :closet: ) and then the other guy who went raises him, I call and the maniac calls. Turn is King, kinda worries me, but I check call. River is a blank, I check call again. Maniac mucks, third guy shows pocket 4's (a 4 hit on flop), so I didn't make my set and he took a big pot. I was severely crippled and went out shortly thereafter.

I took the rest of the $10 that I had left at went to a $0.10/0.20 fixed limit ring game, played there up until now and I got back up to $11.xx. Figure I'll stick to the ring games, because as you said on the first page, there are a TON of poor players, and I don't really want to bother with tournaments when the ring games proove profitable.

Thanks for the free $10 info. :)

I signed up through a friend and it was ok getting the bonus, but then I found another site that allows you to get the specific poker sites bonus (usually 20-25% of deposit) PLUS they'll send you a free gift like poker chips or cards or tables or whatnot...

This IMO is a much better way to go..

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/pso.asp?rc=dick4t

(yes that's a referral link...I get points towards more stuff)

keep in mind that at most poker sites in order to get the money from a deposit bonus code you have to play a certain number of raked hands before they actually credit you

Pengo said:
keep in mind that at most poker sites in order to get the money from a deposit bonus code you have to play a certain number of raked hands before they actually credit you

Exactly... I don't think it's the same way for the free money, or at least I hope it's not. ;)

<edit> I read what you wrote wrong... The one that I played at that gave a deposit bonus just had a rule that you couldn't cash out less than like 20x the bonus cash amount. So, that was gay. :closet:

signup bonuses are gay

pokersourceonline seems gay

the only things that arent gay are sites that give free cash cash, no deposit required

actually i think signup bonuses would be pretty damn awesome if online poker accepted paypal

neteller is such a god damn pain in the ass

Back