Body Scan Images From Security Checkpoints Were Saved By Feds

Ianboo

Veteran-4
MMW-Image-786339.jpg

Feds admit storing checkpoint body scan images | Privacy Inc. - CNET News

Despite past statements by federal agencies such as the TSA that images from body scanners were not and could not be saved or recorded, a government agency has admitted to storing approximately 35,000 body scan images, CNET reports.

I'm shocked.

Agreed AJ, nobody did, this is a complete surprise to us all.

On a semi-related note, I see hot chicks with great bodies at the airport all the time, someone needs to get those 35,000 pics up on wikileaks pronto...

Yeah, well, most people don't exactly have a hard on going through security. I've been through a full body scan once. No big deal, but I was definitely not thinking about hot chicks while being scanned. More like, I just wanted to get through it and move on.

Hmmf, Having gone through one of these scanners recently, I'm surprised the government hasn't contacted me to participate in big penis experiments.

Wait, the government lied? NO FUCKING WAY.

The only way to curb the number of times it happens is to call them on it when they lie. If everyone just shrugs and says they expected it, it will happen more frequently. I hope I'm not going too fast for you here.

I don't get the big deal

we don't have some freedom to fly, if you want to fly deal with the security. As long as everyone goes through the same security its kosher with me.

if they are going to keep my pic though, they at least could send me a copy

I don't get the big deal

we don't have some freedom to fly, if you want to fly deal with the security.

If you don't want body scans posted in the internet, why did you fly IDIOT???

There's more than one answer. You could push back on stupid rules and misconduct so that flying isn't so offensive.

Or you could not fly. Six of one, half dozen of the other, but I'm going to stick with the pushing back a little longer.

The only way to curb the number of times it happens is to call them on it when they lie. If everyone just shrugs and says they expected it, it will happen more frequently. I hope I'm not going too fast for you here.

I figured you would say something about Bush and the Patriot Act or something.

I dont give a shit if my body scan is saved or posted to the internet. It's not like my name is attached to it or you can see any exterior details. It would be like having anonymous x-rays of people's arms, big fucking deal. I'll post the mri files of my knee if you're really interested, again, there's no personal data attached to it.

Back