Bodem, since you're still on my balls.

Wow, you are a MASSIVE faggot to roll on a Shadowcraft Cap.

Jesus christ, I hope you were blacklisted by everyone who was in that group.

Dyno said:
Wow, you are a MASSIVE faggot to roll on a Shadowcraft Cap.

Jesus christ, I hope you were blacklisted by everyone who was in that group.

Negative.

He was accepted into the "best" guild on the Alliance.

By best, I mean most members who are 60.

:-]

By best he means the only guild raiding Onyxia and MC. There are plenty of other guilds with more 60s than us, they're just not as pro.
Don't be sad we don't invite you JW... ;)

Oh and I didn't roll on any of that stuff. Guild is so pimped out our rogues don't need it anymore. :)

Last edited:
Ya we zerged UBRS with 30 for awhile, getting people keys. Was alot funner than running it with 8. We ended up AE'n Drakk and his guards to death, naked... :O

Edit:

[18:58] * sMoKe (~sMoKe@ool-18bc68ef.dyn.optonline.net) has joined #ret
[18:58] <sMoKe> yo anyone alive?
[19:02] * ChanServ sets mode: +l 24
[19:08] <@Rovell> sup smoke
[19:11] <sMoKe> icon is really bad
[19:11] <sMoKe> :(
[19:11] <@Rovell> yea they are =p
[19:11] <sMoKe> this sageterious guy attempting to corpse camp me w/ a hunter
[19:11] <sMoKe> i killed them both and he hasnt spawned yet

Even horde knows your guild sucks JW :L

Last edited:
Lol, for one moron, sage isnt and hasnt ever been in icon. As for "a hunter" thats real specific.

And yeah smoke is a great person to judge who sucks.

EDIT: As it turns out, smoke did kill a guy in our guild, then proceed to camp his corpse (and only attacked him while he was fighting). Sage came on his own and killed smoke 1v1, then went afk. Smoke rez'd and killed sage when he was afk.

So yeah, gj.

Last edited:
So yea and somehow Mikoto you think Retribution is better than Icon why?

You are raiding instances we can't do because despite how skilled we are with our core 15 Blizzard makes it impossible to do unless you have more. And that is when you don't exploit mobs, which we refuse to do.

Also, we prefer quality over quantity.

Maybe you could drop the ego... and the member tags while you're at it.

I was speaking to other Ret... no ill will between our guilds. But posting stupid shit like this just makes you and your guild seem less credible.

motoko said:
By best he means the only guild raiding Onyxia and MC. There are plenty of other guilds with more 60s than us, they're just not as pro.
Don't be sad we don't invite you JW... ;)

Oh and I didn't roll on any of that stuff. Guild is so pimped out our rogues don't need it anymore. :)

Plenty of guilds with more 60s? Name one, wait, you can't because your shitty zerg guild's only membership requirement is that the person is level 60 and sucks at life. Case in point: you.

I wish my guild could be "pro" enough to kill onyxia. Well when I say "kill" I mean get her to 50%, which is as good as killing her, because you almost got loot. Mindlessly zerging high tier instances that 100% of the time results in failure sure sounds like a solid guild to me, but my opinion may be biased.

Face it, you're bragging about sucking at pve, which doesn't say much, and the fact that you think icon is bad because of what one of the worst horde pvpers said about his inability to corpse camp is laughable. You seriously need to learn your place and stop acting like you don't suck.

heh, just killed magmadar tonight~ 3 epic drops

and for the record we got onyxia to 26% with 35 i believe

but hey, you can keep talking like you know anything if it makes you feel happy.

JohnWayne said:
So yea and somehow Mikoto you think Retribution is better than Icon why?

You are raiding instances we can't do because despite how skilled we are with our core 15 Blizzard makes it impossible to do unless you have more. And that is when you don't exploit mobs, which we refuse to do.

Also, we prefer quality over quantity.

Maybe you could drop the ego... and the member tags while you're at it.

I was speaking to other Ret... no ill will between our guilds. But posting stupid shit like this just makes you and your guild seem less credible.

lol didnt think you would take it so seriously... just some tough love really :)

lighten up?

motoko said:
heh, just killed magmadar tonight~ 3 epic drops

and for the record we got onyxia to 26% with 35 i believe

but hey, you can keep talking like you know anything if it makes you feel happy.

Thanks for proving my point, because I forgot that getting a mob to 26% is actually BETTER than killing it. Holy shit you are one huge dumfuck.

Heres the real deal.

When PVP comes up, Mokoto will be playing a 'robust autofollow simulator.'

And JW will actually be having fun with his 15 guys, farming the Zerg mokoto's guild creates.

Raven said:
Heres the real deal.

When PVP comes up, Mokoto will be playing a 'robust autofollow simulator.'

And JW will actually be having fun with his 15 guys, farming the Zerg mokoto's guild creates.

You should play on Arthas... you seem to understand the path.... now it's time for you to walk it.

Join us!

*grin*

Last edited:
I've grouped with Laundry and some of the others from Icon and, after doing UBRS and a few other runs, they have their act together. The healers were spot on and their warriors held aggro quite well.

Well-mannered people, too. They took me to UBRS for my first time and were very gracious to explain how tings would go throughout the instance.

mm luandry, no one has killed onyxia on Arthas.

As far as I know, 26% is the current best.

I still don't see how we're a 'zerg' guild. We have about 30 dedicated members, that's hardly a zerg. As for pvp trash talk, guess we'll just have to wait for battlegrounds.

Edit: Unless Icon wants to 5v5 us in that STV arena or something :D

Im playing on BH with Bwarmammoth, the person who actually knows as much about daoc as you, JW.

I played with Resilience on Guin.

I will roll an alt tho, what does your guild need?

Back