blizzjews ban freespeech to suck china knob... lulz ensue

k i watched another 45 seconds and jesus you are really, really stupid. like once again, you should not be hanging out with native english speakers. you're tehvul level dumb.

the fact you think that video addresses any at all of the points brought up in this thread is at best evidence of your tenuous grasp on the english language or possibly just ideas altogether. you probably also watch videos that spend 30 minutes analyzing the writing decisions in pony shows.

wow, this is a very realistic video already. ok i jumped to a point where it is literally showing pedo, cael this is not funny why would you do this. also you can hear every pound past 300 that narrator weighs.

make sure you start of with "hey there youtubers welcome to the bobquisition make sure u hit like n subscribe and SMASH THAT MOTHERFUCKING NOTIFICATION BUTTON BITCH"

i think we both jumped to the same part of the video

9cvv.png

That Outer Worlds caught my eye the other day, but it reminded me too much of Bioshock Infinite.

'Lara Croft GO' is actually a pretty good timewaster
(couple of years old though)

outerworlds uses similar theme as bioshock ... but they completely diff games.

i didnt like bioshock btw, way too linear

I actually completed Bioshock Infinite, one of a very small handful that I ever stuck with.

But the whole 'old style-future' theme wears thin pretty quickly, it's just too false.

'Deliver Us the Moon' looks OK as well

Back