[blizzcon] Ubernerd

Yea because not only do you have to do your job, but you also have to keep up with a team of writers coming up with lore for all of your games. THAT sounds reasonable.

b2k10_costume_18.jpg

To be fair, Warcraft lore is pretty convoluted and with people like Knaak writing stuff, pretty retarded as well.
That's just it though. The guy said "Didn't he die in Day of the Dragon?" which is written by Knaak. It's like they're aware of the lore but don't really pay attention to little things like that, and I can't say i blame them for it. Isn't Night of the Dragon supposed to be the events leading up to Deathwing's return in Cataclysm?

That's just it though. The guy said "Didn't he die in Day of the Dragon?" which is written by Knaak. It's like they're aware of the lore but don't really pay attention to little things like that, and I can't say i blame them for it. Isn't Night of the Dragon supposed to be the events leading up to Deathwing's return in Cataclysm?

That's The Shattering.

And Pagy, just because you no longer find the game fun doesn't mean others can't.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Falstad_Wildhammer said:
Falstad Wildhammer was to be seated in the Council of Three Hammers, but in the latest build was replaced by Kurdran Wildhammer. At Blizzcon 2010 this alteration was raised and it was stated that Falstad should be reclaiming his seat Soon.

:weird:

Back