BlackBerry 8830 users/owner

Thumper

Veteran X
I have one, not my choice but its paid for and provided by work so I cant complain.

I have 2 emails (work and personal) set up on it.

Everything goes into the generic catch all folder, personal goes into the catch all and its own folder and Text/SMS/MMS all go into the generic catch all folder too.

Is there anyway to get text/sms/mms to go into their own folder and keep my personal email out of the generic catch all one?

Basically I have so much shit coming in that my catch all folder gets jammed up. Usually i get about 18 work emails in the 6 hours its charging at night not to mention the 30 or so I get during the day.

I would like things to be more organized.

Thanks

options -> separate email and SMS inboxes -> always

also there should be the catch all messages folder and a separate email folder for each email account. hide the catch all folder and unhide the individual email folders and use those.

I found the separate sms/text thing but not the inbox always thing. It appears to be working though!

My generic folder is my work email folder so I'm not sure I can move it.

Ayz:
No. :(

Last edited:
select show all and there should be a separate email inbox icon for each email account you set up

Got the icons but it won't let me create a different folder for my work email. (Work has it restricted on what we can do. No worries. The text/sms separate thing is a huge help!

Thanks a bunch.

Back