[BLACK PEOPLE] CRACK WHY?

Velo

Veteran XX
How come so many poor old niggas smoke this shit. Tried it with my black 70 year old neighbor the other day and couldn't really even distinguish a high. It's a lame ass drug if you're going to throw your life away and be addicted to something choose meth or opiates.

Here's a pic of blackhead Mark...
14745_727847480890_23913338_41283589_2494180_n.jpg

Yea I probably should move. The location of my house is amazing though. I can see the North Texas Language building from my front porch.

The two houses next to me though are full of ex convicts and/or junkies. So on the bright side I found some good hook ups if I ever decide to try meth or heroin.

crack is cheaper/dirtier/stronger.

and then the man found out that only blacks are doing crack so he made a differentiation between coke and crack. and now people who are caught with crack instead of coke get a significantly heftier penalty.

how would you say crack is stronger?

the average cut is 1/3 coke 2/3 baking soda, if i'm not mistaken

so you smoked crack with your black neighbor and your cheating girlfriend? can i get some pics of that black neighbor in your girlfriends clothing?

the baking soda is just a catalyst. You just boil the water so the hydrochloride bonds with the baking soda. The baking soda stays separate from the crack.

Last edited:
:lol::lol: I have seen him in his tighty whities, but I don't think any pictures are gonna be able to happen

how would you say crack is stronger?

the average cut is 1/3 coke 2/3 baking soda, if i'm not mistaken

You are mistaken.

Crack also is cooked with amonnia, which makes the high "stronger". With that said its much dirtier and it also is shorter. The shortness of the high is what makes it a lot more addictive than regular cocaine.

and then the man found out that only blacks are doing crack so he made a differentiation between coke and crack. and now people who are caught with crack instead of coke get a significantly heftier penalty.

While this is the way it used to be, the Supreme Court ruled last year that this differentiation is unconstitutional.

Back