Black Mirror S03

thanks for the heads up. i gave season 1 a try, i liked the pig fucker then ep 2 lost me. i'll try this new season i guess

thanks for the heads up. i gave season 1 a try, i liked the pig fucker then ep 2 lost me. i'll try this new season i guess

ep2 was the best episode in the entire series including s3, you should kill yourself

this and true detective are the best shows on tv

I watched it this weekend while I was sick.

I'm a big fan of Brooker and knew of the pig fucking but not that it was a series.

Best show I've seen since breaking bad.

I enjoyed most eps of the first 2 seasons, but s3e1 was pretty shitty. Millenials being worthless self-absorbed social media obsessed morons isn't some mind-blowing revelation or original sci-fi plot device. Also that never-ending piano tune that plays throughout the entire episode makes it almost unwatchable. I'll give the season one more shot.

i thought the first episode was pretty poignant since we're already seeing facebook and instagram accounts being sifted through by employers and by border agents. in china they're already testing out credit scores that are influenced by your social media accounts so it's only a matter of time before this shit infects everything.

i thought the first episode was pretty poignant since we're already seeing facebook and instagram accounts being sifted through by employers and by border agents. in china they're already testing out credit scores that are influenced by your social media accounts so it's only a matter of time before this shit infects everything.

infects

you mean graces us with its benevolence

since trolls must be rooted out and hunted for the subterranean bridge dwellers that they are

south-park-s20e02c01-could-my-child-be-a-troll_16x9.jpg

Back