Black Friday HDR 4K TVs

Rev_Night

Welches
Veteran XV
So I see all these awesome black friday deals on 4K tvs (55" 4K for $189 at bestbuy.com). And I'm sure these are awesome, but I don't want to buy a cheap 4K that doesnt have either HDR10+ or HDR Dolby Vision.

Do any of these black friday deals have 4K tvs with HDR10+ or Dolby?

Global epidemic of blindness on the horizon, study says | Daily Mail Online

Experts warn we face a global epidemic of blindness if we continue to spend hours you spend staring at a screen.

The high energy light emitted from digital screens is causing irreversible damage to our eyes by deteriorating the retinas.

Damage to the retinas - the light-sensitive layer at the back of the eye - is the biggest cause of central blindness.

And a new report warns 'it is now clearer than ever that we are facing a global epidemic' of sight loss - particularly for the millions of children who are exposed to digital screens earlier than ever.

Where is antifreeze, when you need him?

He talks like an expert on Tv's and what one's are best for watching, certain kinds of things.

7797710-1x1-940x940.jpg

I'm holding out for a deal on Sony 900e 75". A lot of 65" deals but none for good 75" ones yet :(

Otherwise, I'd contemplate getting a 65" Sony 930e or LG B7A (though I hear it has some QC issues)

I'm at about 70 hours on my 65 B7A. Very little banding at 5% greyscale so it looks like i got a pretty decent panel compared to some of the ones i've seen. Haven't noticed any image retention either, and that's with leaving the TV on cnn/fox news/espn in the background while working.

Back