Billybob needs an urgent intervention. Somebody please help him ASAP...

Have you played Far Cry 5 Mitch? When I came across this house with father and son I figured "Is this what Havax and a few others are like? I wonder if this guy is going to tell me about Jesus while he cleans his firearms."

... and when I see videos like this I thought, "Wow does Mitch have neighbours who do this?"

It's nice to have diversity in the world.

yeah, that's totally what i'm like, bro

and i drive a horse and buggy to work downtown everyday

it does suck to park that thing in the 8 story car park, though

and being this way sure does hamper my software development abilities, but hey, at least i try.

We're not all like these stereotypes, but there must be some people out there like that somewhere. We have some classic bogans here. I'm can speak fluent bogan, but am slightly more sophisticated than the regular bogan.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

bogan1
/ˈbəʊɡ(ə)n/
noun
DEROGATORY•INFORMAL

1. an uncouth or unsophisticated person regarded as being of low social status.
    "some bogans yelled at us from their cars"

I'm well aware that there are many here who don't like me, and I'm very clear on the reasons why.

You on the other hand are totally in denial that the vast majority in here rate you by a clear margin as the dumbest and fattest loser in the forum, which you demonstrate conclusively almost every time you post, and then you double down, over and over again. Self-awareness is hard.
Thats a whole lot of anger in such a small package.

Why do I have to be angry to point out facts? That's not really necessary.

Hint: I'm not angry. Just factual. Good effort though, marginally better than "NO U", so for that alone you should feel like you won.
Its ok Mitch...let it out..you'll feel better

Back