Bikers Boyz?...WTF?

JACKASS!

Veteran X
Why is everything suddenly a Black extreme sport, not that they don't ride crotch rockets, but I'm pretty sure that Rich white kids and Asians make up the majority of riders.
This is getting stupid, anything of interest in the World is suddenly made extreme by minorities, I mean hell even school marching bands, next we'll have a movie about the EXTREME south central L.A. chess gangs.

Trailer for stupid Biker Boyz movie

PS, this post is meant to start controversy, even verging on trolling.

Just another stupid ass movie, big f'n deal.

But don't forget about the movie thats opening in the next week or so, it's about some extreme high school band that dances there way to...victory...greatness...racial equality...fuck I don't know.

I don't know about you guys, but I've seen very few blacks in high school bands (even in mostly black schools). Much less college bands. :/

Actually there is an incredibaly large black motorcycle clubs here in Detroit. Its a big underground thing around the country apparently.

aegisalpha said:
I don't know about you guys, but I've seen very few blacks in high school bands (even in mostly black schools). Much less college bands. :/

bunch in the southeast, and good bands actually play new music, like rap and shit, its pretty cool

now my schools band is a buncha fag ass retards who struggle to play one old song the whole year.

Back