Betty Nguyen [CBS]

FTMStyle

Veteran XX
I would enjoy smashing her pelvis into a fine dust. Just sayin...

bettybguyen.jpg

Reactions: Fox
pfft pretty much any Vietnamese female is hot. The glaring exception to this rule, of course, is Tela frying-pan-face Tequila.

Edit: and she needs to lose the network anchor hair-do. Just because every other female talking head has one doesn't mean it's part of their contract. She should go with something plainer. Let her hair grow straight down, and never cut it. Ever.

Last edited:
10 beers, 20 dollars and 30 minutes later, i'd be parking the beef bus in tuna town, if you know what i'm sayin...

There's a shitload of Vietnamese here in Australia.. We were there in the war too, and it's a hell of a lot closer to come here than keep going across the Pacific. Most of the "Nguyen"s I've known (and I've known a few) have been fine with it basically something like "nwen" (though.. part way between an "e" and "i" sound) as an anglicised version. If you want to get it really right, then that 'ng' becomes like the end of an -ing word.. And no, Vanster's very wrong on the 'pretty much any Vietnamese female is hot'. Few are fat, but there's an awful lot that hit every leaf of the ugly bamboo on the way down the mekong delta. There are some downright pig-ugly Viet women around.

Back