better than a plank: leisure diving

planking is hilarious. i dont get how people think its NOT funny. i mean i guess if you live in your computer chair its kinda of static humor. but theres nothing better than being out with some friends, seeing a plankable area, and just doing some absurd, meaningless internet-come-to-life shit.

A little gay lookin but

what does this even mean.

what's it tell/?

281x211.jpg

so what u guys are saying is... there is a better use of time than planking? like if im walking with my friends and we pass a parked cop car. rather than walk past it (boooring) i can now plank on it (lol). i think you're just picking at my words because you're jealous (of the apple computer that i don't have, etc).

planking is hilarious. just move past it. you guys are difficult recluses with a pretty boring sense of humor, and because you find no joy in simple communal activities, your only respite is to make fun of them and call them gay.

actually now that i write that out you guys actually seem pretty cool!!

Reactions: max
nada has to be in the running for biggest douche on tw

normally i reply with something half ironic but i gotta say this is full of shit. im not nearly half as bad as that top 20 most ignored people list, unless you equate my liberal art school pseudo-mac computer owning harry-potter enabling sensibilities with mental retardation. in which case, are you from the south?

Fuck I meant to -rep nada but hit + instead. Now I can't neg rep him before spreading my love elsewhere. Sigh. Also, douche.

Back