[BETA] The Division

Got Haggis?

Veteran XX
Anyone else in this for the PC? For some reason, nvidia emailed me a beta key - I never signed up. Seems like it could be mildly entertaining. I bet it sucks though. I guess the beta is only for 3 days - if others are playing it, we should join up. I guess it's a near future military / police type MMO(ish) thing?

I really want to try this, but I dont know if I can pre-order a pc copy anywhere and get a key and return it after i try it.

I can do that on the ps4, but I'd prefer to play this on pc.

Nevermind, you can sign up for a key on nvidia's website

Last edited:
yes, it's a ubisoft game.

you'll get an email from nvidia and you have to redeem it from the link given, login to your ubisoft account and it will activate the beta access. When you run uPlay it will show up in your game library.

If you're on Team Green don't forget to update your drivers

http://www.geforce.com/drivers

beta is 26.7 gb download

i will b sperging on this game prty hard

even tho they are on shitty consoles, the streams i've been watching today give me hope it won't be complete shit. gameplay and mechanics look prty fun

then again it's ubisoft and they like to shit on pc optimization so we'll see how beta goes tomorrow

Can't blame them for not wanting to bend over for Valve, as game launchers go it's not horrible and nothing like Microsoft's Live for Windows garbage.

if you guys have the "unable to start download, check internet connection and make sure you have room on hard drive etc.." Run uplay in administrator mode (i have windows 7). It started downloading the preload as soon as i did that.

i got my beta key a few days ago also and i dont remember signing up for it but im glad i got one

i preloaded it yesterday

when does this shit actually start

Back