Best speakers under $150

some mexicans drive around in vans here and try to sell systems to people...

problem is.. you open up your new entertainment system and its just the boxes and speaker covers...

speakers are GONE

duno what kind of mexicans you deal with, but when ur in the city, they open up the shit on the spot for you(if its not opened already)

I've found a few sets that are more expensive than these, but after rebates come out to be cheaper. But from what i've been told these are pretty good speakers compared to most in their price range.

SarcaStick said:
duno what kind of mexicans you deal with, but when ur in the city, they open up the shit on the spot for you(if its not opened already)
I think we've just found out how sarca makes his money on the weekends ;)

SarcaStick said:

Happened to someone I worked with.. they opened them up.. and he thought everything looked legit.

ved idiot :eek:

168header.jpg

I got these like a year ago for about $100 and they still fucking rock.

Looking further, you can get these for $150:

1284header.jpg

:eek:

Shade said:
168header.jpg

I got these like a year ago for about $100 and they still fucking rock.

Looking further, you can get these for $150:

1284header.jpg

:eek:
Hmmm, the first pair i ever owned were made by creative. I liked those alot too. Plus i'll save some cash. Definatley worth adding to my list of options, thanks bro :)

|Blitzkrieg| said:
That second set of Creative's look amazing :eek:

I've got the Inspire 5300's, and I see nothing wrong with the sub :p
I'm kind of looking for comparison between X and the logitechs. Ixiterra has the logitechs and they're great. Have you ever heard the Logitechs subs in action? I'd put those in my car if i still drove..

I haven't heard the sub that comes with the 7300's, but I HAVE heard the Logitech's and they DO blow the 5300's sub out of the water.

I'd recommend hitting CompUSA at some point soon. They usually have demo speakers up. See if they've got the 7300's up then give 'em a whirl

|Blitzkrieg| said:
I haven't heard the sub that comes with the 7300's, but I HAVE heard the Logitech's and they DO blow the 5300's sub out of the water.

I'd recommend hitting CompUSA at some point soon. They usually have demo speakers up. See if they've got the 7300's up then give 'em a whirl
Good idea

Back