Best current stand-ups?

Almost all of the comics mentioned in this thread suck.

That is most likely because the Myspace generation is composed entirely of retards.

The Myspace generation typically has terrible reading comprehension.

I theorize it is because of makeup and emo tears running into their eyes.

I've seen Cosby live twice and he's a fantastic story teller.

The first show I went to I took his picture and everyone started laughing. I missed what happened and asked the people I was with what had happened. He was doing a bit on the bible and had been talking about God and how monumental things were just "good" to him when a camera flash blinded him. He kinda fell out of his chair and looked upwards as if God himself had blinded him as a sign. Apparently, it was my camera flash. I didn't believe it until we developed the film. Sure enough, one of the pictures was ol' Bill looking straight at my camera with a dumbfounded look on his face.

It's too bad the lighting was bad and the pictures turned out crappy. :(

I went to see Jeff Garlin a couple of weeks ago. He was very good. Atlanta was the first stop in testing out material for a hbo special hes doing in a few months.

I saw Seinfeld live in 2003...it was the most I've ever laughed in 90 minutes, ever. I had to stop laughing about 2/3 way through the show not because it ceased to be funny, but because my face hurt.

Whenever Comedy Central show The Comedians of Comedy I have to watch it. It's a 5 part series with Patton Oswalt, Brian Posahn, Maria Bamford, and Zach Galifianakis. It's the best thing you'll ever watch.

Back