Best Concert/Live Show you have been to.

Mystic Reaper

Veteran XV
Mine would have to be Rage Against the Machine. I saw them in '99 in Atlanta. Gang Starr was the opening act, which would have been a great show on its own, but RATM was unbelievable. The energy from the band and the crowd was amazing. Hands down best show I've ever seen.

Coming in a not so close second would have to be OutKast, they just seem like regular dudes when I saw them, very cool.

Korn, GraveDiggaz, House of Pain, Biohazard - Sept of 94

...runner up would be any of the GWAR shows

Twisted Sister 1984 Carmel Ice Skadium
Very personal and down to earth, everything else is just a show.

lollapalooza 1992

Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Ministry, Lush,
Jesus and Mary Chain, Ice Cube and the Red Hot Chili Peppers...

fuckin incredible show.

propagandhi
best ever.

also el scorcho has been to 3 shows in his life and this should be taken into consideration.

well I've only been to 2 shows so:

blink-182 in May. They really do a great job with the lights and screens and effects. I wish I would have smoked before the show, it would be like euphoria. Towards the end, the drummer is raised on a stage in the middle of the crowd and does an unbelievable solo. I wasn't high and I couldn't see his hands, it was all just a blur.

poison the well, the kinison, and murder by death

few months ago. very energetic show, to say the least

Motley Crue for the Dr. Feelgood tour was probably the best show I've ever seen.
KISS would be a close second.

Queensryche - the Empire tour back in the early 90s, when they did Operation:Mindcrime in its entirety.

Beastie Boys' "Get Off My Dick Tour", 1987. Awesome. Loudmouthed, obnoxious, jewish NYC punks rapping while drunk off their asses.

Either Killswitch Engage with In Flames or Metallica on this years Summer Sanitarium or in 2000 on their mini tour

Last edited:
Back