Best cleaner/conditioner for leather furniture?

So i tried the stuff the furniture store sold me. Meh..im not impressed. The package does have a neat stick that removes pen/marker, stuff like that, but overall the cleaners/conditioners really don't seem to be all that impressive

You are a knucklehead, Juggs. You have had the best advice and still you stuck the stupid shit on it. Hey, at least you come here and post this shit so that we can all be entertained by each other.

In your head, you have this idea of what a great leather couch should look like. There is only one way to get that look and it starts with awesome leather. And then leaving it alone.

<Juggs voice>

This couch is designed to last 100s of years. So, at 1 year old I would consider it new. With the right product, it could last forever.

No. I spent too much on this couch. I want it to stay decent looking for as long as possible

Best of luck with that. Most people see burrs and scars in leather as weathered character, and want it to happen. J. Peterman company actually has a tutorial on how you can artificially age the leather goods you buy from them by scratching them all over with your fingernails.

You're not most people apparently, and if you want it to be all shiny forever, I think you're in for a lot of heartache.

Juggs - I think you need to put this couch in storage ASAP to help keep it pristine. Have you considered cryo?

I had a car.
With a t roof.
With real Corinthian leather.
Mink oil kept that leather like new long after I sold it.

I had a motorbike jacket.
Just like Fonzie would wear.
Mink oil kept that leather like new long after I grew out of it.

real Corinthian leather.

55cd2886c61468048e9489399a801b0c2cee4f7f.jpg

Juggs - I think you need to put this couch in storage ASAP to help keep it pristine. Have you considered cryo?

Ok dude, i get it. You buy shit bonded leather couches for like $300 and pitch them in a year. This isn't that kind of couch. Maybe you're shooting for that 'i live in a barn' look. I'm not.

Ok dude, i get it. You buy shit bonded leather couches for like $300 and pitch them in a year. This isn't that kind of couch. Maybe you're shooting for that 'i live in a barn' look. I'm not.

I started using Lovesac sactionals a few years back.

Super easy to configure, reconfigure, change coverings etc.

To me? I love them. But, I spend a lot of time in this:

Sean is funny as fuck.

Also - even if you don't get the furniture - everyone should have one of these:

Last edited:

Well if you are spending that kind of money then the furniture builder will have good quality products, service and advice for you, try there first.

So i tried the stuff the furniture store sold me. Meh..im not impressed. The package does have a neat stick that removes pen/marker, stuff like that, but overall the cleaners/conditioners really don't seem to be all that impressive

In what way are they not impressive? No shiny labels, no five star testimonials on the back?

Back