Best Background Check/ Information Site?

-K-Crypt

Veteran XX
I have a client that asked me to do some lookup information on a guy that took $13,000 for construction services and ran off with it. Information on current residence, court records - civil and criminal, and in general any other information that would be helpful for them to pursue a case or show effort made so they can write the losses off if necessary.

I am looking at a few but so far Intelius People Search - Public Records, Background Checks & More sticks out as a top dog. Any other recommendations? Cost is somewhat of an issue so best bang for our buck would be preferred.

Edit: I did google you fucks, I am looking for opinions on which provider to go with, not where to find providers. Jesus fucking read.

Last edited:
no shit google, I'm looking for more of suggestions on which one to go with. You know, that opinion/suggestion thing that people do sometimes.

I used Zappa for a while when it was free (for gathering profile information, but not credit checks or anything). Now it's basically no more useful than the fucking White Pages. I think it was bought by Intelius because it links a lot to them. From what I understand, Intelius is probably the best for this sort of thing. :shrug:

I think you mean Zaba, tubby.

Back