Best 360 games?

I'm debating getting a 360 in the next few months to finish moving into the new gen of videogames. Just not sure the 360 has the games just yet. What games, (aside from Gears of War) would you all recommend for the system?

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is a blast, with a lot of replayability. GRAW was a lot of fun also, just pretty difficult on the hard setting. Burnout Revenge has yet to get old. I beat every track in that game and achieved the "elite" rank, and it still isn't boring.

I bought GoW, GRAW, Dead Rising, and Rainbow 6 Vegas.

I have yet to play GRAW and Rainbow 6 Vegas. I played gears of war a bit, and some Dead Rising.

But I haven't used it nearly as much as I thought I would. I still don't regret the purchase, though. I play GoW with my co-workers often and we have a fucking blast.

gears is good. dead rising is good. the arcade has some bloody awesome games. oblivion if you haven't got it on the PC. Graw is fun.

Assassins creed just around the corner... Halo 3 if that is your bag too.

Kerosene is right, Buy GoW now then just demo it up to find the other.

I like dead rising, R6 vegas and oblivion personally.

Guitar Hero 2 is otw ~March
Lost Odyssey is looking solid ~Fall
GRAW 2 ~Spring
Virtua Fighter 5 ~Late Summer
Project Sylpheed ~TBA 2007
Kain & Lynchh ~TBA 2007
The Ikaruga Project ~TBA 2007

(I'm mentioning some games I'm interested in, most of the ones I have are already mentioned.)

i played ultimate alliance with 3 other guys, did not enjoy it at all. it's hack and slash, and tons of it, so i could see beating it once and then boxing it up and saying farewell

i don't recommend blitz: the league, either, unless you loves blitz before. try the demo

lost planet is pretty damn cool. gameplay somewhat like gears of war (humans with machine guns vs. alien bug monsters that come out of holes in the ground), has mechanized combat, much of the game played in snow and wind conditions, but i hear the multi is awful

if you like hockey, get NHL 2K7, do NOT get NHL 07

madden 07 is as good as can be expected considerin past quality, but some things like coach mode are absent. cool to play a career in a specific position though, like running back, or wide receiver, or quarterback is very fun (you play form that position's viewpoint with specific controls), standard modes. good football

aside form that i recommend gears of war (duh), fight night round 3 is ok, rainbow 6 vegas if you like first person shooters on consoles (good multiplayer), saints row for a hi-def GTA clone, test drive if you like racing games (it's a massively multiplayer racing game set in hawaii, if that sounds fun get it)

and if you are comfortable with your sexuality and like games such as the sims, animal crossing - viva pinata is colorful goodtimes.

Like they said before just download demos. When I got my 360 all I had was Kameo and Forza so I just queued up every demo and tried them out.

Saints Row is fun. It's just like GTA but it's still fun

Madden 07 sucks dick. I'm a huge fan of football games but Madden was ass this year.

Gears of War
Lost Planet (SP is pretty shitty, MP has been a bit of fun)
Ghost Recon
Rainbow 6
Splinter Cell
Saints Row
Dead Rising
Fight Night round 3
Project Gotham
Viva Pinata

etc

If i was you i'd wait to get a 360 when v2 comes out (new processor + bigger hdd). The current version is so poorly made its not even funny. If you do get one make sure to get the extended warranty, i sure wish i had :( now i'm off to get wii! HOORAY!

Back