"Being a woman is exhausting"

There are still people that buy the "women get paid less" bullshit?

Equal job and education, women get paid equal. The issue is women don't fucking want that. They want to work their shitty cashier at target job, or admin asst job, or nursing job, and somehow make the same as a fabricator or an executive or a doctor. Fuck you people that keep perpetuating this fucking myth.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

ppl repeat liberal mantras just like ppl repeat what their pastor said at church

watch football drink beer drive a truck

vs

watch msnbc drink cum chug dick

Newest study I heard was that younger women(under 30) make 93% of what men make. That's pretty fucking equal. Also there's stats that say a lot of women take career breaks for kids/depression/woman problems that also effect their salaries because they don't get promotions when they aren't working. Shit is ridiculous, I'm pretty sure the starting salary for an engineer is the exact same whether it's a woman or a man.

Not even answering when someone politely says hi is a fucking cunt move

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it kiiiind of is... except that when you respond you're inviting conversation.

If I was a girl, I'd just ignore everyone unless I wanted them to piledrive me, and THEN I'd answer. Which would apparently be almost never btw. ;)

ted_20120501.png

Women don't get paid less than men. Stupid jew is a liar.

UH-HUH.

also they have no leadership skills

Olympic standard derpage. Bronze medal.

There are still people that buy the "women get paid less" bullshit?

Equal job and education, women get paid equal. The issue is women don't fucking want that. They want to work their shitty cashier at target job, or admin asst job, or nursing job, and somehow make the same as a fabricator or an executive or a doctor. Fuck you people that keep perpetuating this fucking myth.

Silver medalist

Newest study I heard was that younger women(under 30) make 93% of what men make. That's pretty fucking equal.

And the Gold goes tooooooo................WarBuddha. For one of the dumbest things ever said on TW. I know I'm wasting my time typing this, you fucking brain donor, but equal is 100%. Equal is an absolute term. 93% is no more equal than 4%. Also LOL at "I read a study". Are they keeping you alive on a ventilator?

Look shortly, we don't give a fuck about how little women make in your dumpy little shithole country

I need Tribalwar because where else are you going to find somewhere where people will actually argue that women don't get paid less than men

Women's earning power is less than men because they tend to get into fields that make less money, but given the same job they make about the same.

that guy is awesome

my wife walked by and said "wow thank god someone is speaking some sense here."
she frequently has guys stop in parking lots and ask her out, take pictures with her because she looks like katy perry, or is complemented on her ass. literally multiple times a day. i've seen it. so she's a "victim" by these 4th wave feminist standards

and she agrees with the dudes here in this thread (that aren't brainwashed pussies or weak european "males") and the dude in the video.

Last edited:
I need Tribalwar because where else are you going to find somewhere where people will actually argue that women don't get paid less than men

I mean, women flatly do not get paid any less given same conditions. There's nothing to argue, hence you leftists never argue about anything, you just smear.

And the Gold goes tooooooo................WarBuddha. For one of the dumbest things ever said on TW. I know I'm wasting my time typing this, you fucking brain donor, but equal is 100%. Equal is an absolute term. 93% is no more equal than 4%. Also LOL at "I read a study". Are they keeping you alive on a ventilator?

Equal? Is anything perfectly equal? Are you a fucking idiot?

Back