Beer shooting

Normally when a person snaps they don't bother with a suppressor. Just saying.

I'm playing Apex, atm, but dig into his background.

on one hand there should be legal fisticuffs in some cases as a form of dueling to prevent bullying. on the other, CCW people would shoot them in the face.

most workplace shooters are wacko but there's a dorner every dozen

I know cops that wont arrest anyone involved in a straight up 1v1 fist fight. Will just watch it and then warn both to let the problem end there. Think it to be good policing.

It is fading fast.. however

2020 Democratic National Convention

The Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, will be the site of the 2020 Democratic National Convention

Convention Date(s) July 13–16, 2020
City Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I just saw something that showed that the shooter was black?

Tomorrow, this shooting will be forgotten completely.

Almost every single day we are reminded about mass shootings + white people = the single largest domestic terror threat we face today.

wtf you been living?

Maryland sniper was black, that dude waging asymmetrical warfare in California was black, dude live steaming shooting the reporter was black etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maryland sniper was black, that dude waging asymmetrical warfare in California was black, dude live steaming shooting the reporter was black etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ok?

what do you think that proves

and how many white shooters are you ignoring right now

There's shooting deaths in Chicago every night and the media completely ignores it.

There's been a lot of flawed programming in The Matrix lately with blacks. Besides the shooting, there's been a few down here in South Florida who have Suicided by walking on train tracks and getting hit by Brightline high speed train or driving their car into a canal.

Last edited:
There shooting deaths in Chicago every night and the media completely ignores it.

There's been a lot of flawed programming in The Matrix lately with blacks. Besides the shooting, there's been a few down here in South Florida who have Suicided by walking on train tracks and getting hit by Brightline high speed train or driving their car into a canal.
p sure thats just what you do when you have to live in south florida

Surprised Amadeus hasn't been a victim of work place violence, punishment for bringing fish soup to lunch is instant death

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Back