Beer Cheese Soup.

Its got beer... and cheese in a bowl!

Why have I never been informed such a dish existed?

Hell I went out of my way to make some from scratch... used some semi-mild cheddar and Yuengling Black and Tan.

im not sure im able to cook... but it cant be that bad.

Hey look you're not dead.

Spin, what do you do on a day to day basis living on disability? (Not trying to troll, genuinely curious)

shouldn't you eat something solid? i figure there'd be cheesy soup beer freely flowing from all the open wounds left from the cancer.

Hey look you're not dead.

Spin, what do you do on a day to day basis living on disability? (Not trying to troll, genuinely curious)

Well for a long time i pretty much did nothing aside from a few PC games... this was when i felt like death.

Increasingly ive been spending every afternoon plus every other weekend (and Wednesday nights) with my daughter... she is 4 now and has become a ton of fun. (she plays world of tanks with me). Going to the playground just that general shit you do with a 4 year old with the ability to quickly bail if a vomiting spell starts.

Ive been avoiding the rest of my family tho because they treat me very strangely... So pretty much my only real company is my daughter and occasionally ill spend some time with my mom.

swing your head back and fourth between the bottle and the revolver

im usually no longer suicidal... After surviving the loony bin and a near death experience being on a ventilator ive become pretty comfortable with life.

obligatory ventilator shot of me a couple years back.

ventilatorcoma.jpg

Breathing tubes are teh fun.

im usually no longer suicidal... After surviving the loony bin and a near death experience being on a ventilator ive become pretty comfortable with life.

obligatory ventilator shot of me a couple years back.

ventilatorcoma.jpg

Breathing tubes are teh fun.

the 'wordsearch' pic of where they left those stitches on you that you posted just recently was probably one of the most horrific things I've ever seen :\

WHY/HOW ARENT YOU DEAD (although fuckin a for not being)

Back