Beast Spec Hunters Dream

Gonstone

Mastar Turretar++
Veteran XX
While I know Beast Spec isnt the popular option here on TW, I love it for PvE and for PvP.

I just wish I had picked this guy up sooner, going to be a long long road to level him to 60.

ATT.jpg

Ferocity + Frenzy means he will almost always have a .77 attack speed (though I'm not real sure on Blizzards math here...30% of 1.0 = .77?)

SB.jpg

Gonstone said:
Ferocity + Frenzy means he will almost always have a .77 attack speed (though I'm not real sure on Blizzards math here...30% of 1.0 = .77?)

his attack speed is 1.1, which x 70% = .77seconds

also the 1.0 attack speed spiders in brs have been made untamable, or slower I cant remember which...but were nerfed in general

Quoop said:
his attack speed is 1.1, which x 70% = .77seconds

also the 1.0 attack speed spiders in brs have been made untamable, or slower I cant remember which...but were nerfed in general
It's because of the odd way the math is done (I can't remember how exactly) but it works out alright mathmatically.

Also, you shouldn't waste the time on this mob. He's just going to get nerfed like the Spire Spiders were.

i thinks its cool blizzard nerfs anything of value and calls it balance

i play a shitty warrior and i still hate seeing the other clases nerfed

FalseMyrmidon said:
It's because of the odd way the math is done (I can't remember how exactly) but it works out alright mathmatically.

Also, you shouldn't waste the time on this mob. He's just going to get nerfed like the Spire Spiders were.

It gives me something to do :)

I have a 60 frostsaber who is pretty good dps.
I have a 60 Gorilla (my little buddy for near 30 levels) who is a hell of a tank.

Working on a new pet will give me something to do other than endless farming/pvp.

I just hate how they are making all pets damn near the same.

PhrenzY said:
Blues already said Broken Tooth will be nerfed in the upcoming patch.

actually what they said is that pet attack speeds are not meant to be kept and is a bug in general. They said while they have no plans to nerf broken tooth himself, they plan on fixing the bug which allows tamed pets to keep their 'wild' attack speeds. They said they wouldn't be doing this until more pet customizations (which are supposed to include attack speed) are implemented. No ETA as of yet as to when this will be.

They also said that they didn't nerf the spiders so as to screw over hunters, but they nerfed the spiders wild attack speed so as to make the encounter easier overall.

Back