Bears, Bears, Bears

But seriously, I can't count the number of nightmares I've had about bears chasing me into the basement of my parents house. I've had many others that included other wildlife like big cats and wolves doing the same thing. Any Freudians care to interpret like only TW can???

But seriously, I can't count the number of nightmares I've had about bears chasing me into the basement of my parents house. I've had many others that included other wildlife like big cats and wolves doing the same thing. Any Freudians care to interpret like only TW can???

obviously you're afraid of anything that is big, hairy, and has 4 paws

gotta love google ads
imgad

I posted this in the other bear thread but I think it's a bit too soon to a commit to a single bear thread

bearbandkk2.jpg

russianbearviolinvirtuonh6.jpg

Actually yes...I used to have dreams where I too was chased by animals...wolves in particular...

According to my situation at that particular time in my life I would either base your dreams on the fact that you owe money to A) Credit cards, B) Car, or C) House.

Secondly you probably also feel pressures from your family about succeeding...

So how'd I do?

Back