Battlefield 2142

Maniac2099

Veteran X
Believe me or not, but a simple no from everyone would have sufficed, but as soon as he sends them ill put the pictures of said roasted booklet, or I probly wont, because as soon as I do one of you "Those are so fucking fake" or "You just did that yourself". I have my own copy just fine he just asked if I would try and find a new one so he doesnt have to buy another, so naturally I thought about my little buddies at TW...just forgot how much dicks you guys are.

uh

i dont know what happened before this, but i will tell you that posting another thread about it was pretty stupid

now commence with the telling this kid to stfu

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL, DCMA, AND 'WAREZ'

Posting copyrighted material and software is against the rules and a serious offense. We are not a file trading or torrenting forum. Trafficking in DCMA protected material may warrant a ban, so keep that shit where it belongs and away from our forums where we can be held potentially liable.

I just think its funny i got whatever the hell the infraction thing is for not doing anything against the rules, because I in no way violated anything. But you guys are dicks so I dont care

Just curious, but how many patches are out for this game? I noticed this morning it went from 600 servers to 200... Just wondering if I am missing something.

Since when did everyone get so damn lazy? Dont even bother to tell me shit just give me a reference to a previous post, very lazy

what the fuck are you blabbing about?

your other thread was locked. take a fucking hint

And what would be the fun in that when I am perfectly capable of pissing someone off in a tread of the same title who is fucking stupid enough to check it out and start throwing his opinon around like anyone cares

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT OWLS

photo010.jpg

Back