[Base Pickup] Sunday 2/8 @ 10pm EST

He doesn't like the scriptgl chat the config came with. I'm going to get rid of that one for him, and have him move the normal one down there.

He doesn't like the scriptgl chat the config came with. I'm going to get rid of that one for him, and have him move the normal one down there.

iirc he just likes that the stock chathud shows flag events in red so it's easy for him to see

so u could make flag events red in the sgl chat (or are they moved to the killhud in that config?)

also imo the scriptGL chat in that config could use some kind of background to make it easier to read, with the yellow text and no b/g it can be hard to see for us old people :lol:

also he doesn't like the stock vchat binds - he's used to the old 5150 v binds

i'm assuming the scriptGL vchat he's using is based on my yap conversion - if it is, i have a 5150 version for him i can send ur way, crow :)

yeah i know but i think its one of those wierd psychological things where you notice red more than you would a black/white popup

idk that's just what he said on stream, he liked the red flag events in the stock chat, maybe it was something else too tho idk

also he doesn't like the stock vchat binds - he's used to the old 5150 v binds

i'm assuming the scriptGL vchat he's using is based on my yap conversion - if it is, i have a 5150 version for him i can send ur way, crow :)

yea if you could toss me that, that would be cool.

Back