banned from community

did it hurt your feelings being told you fucking suck for not looking for the pass?

when did you get to be such a bitch?

it was a 4v4 hk and I was on the phone with my boss and hardly paying attention. Since when did you start thinking you were good enough to whine that much in map?

so you realize youre being a prick?

trying to play some tribes over here, youre jerking off not paying attention, fuck up, get called on it and break out the ban hammer instead of just muting me, which probably would have taken fewer clicks.

jjwtay 2014

lol wow so sorry my lack of attention is ruining your super important 4v4 all star pub. Maybe next time instead of asking you to relax a couple times first I should remember that in Scuzzles world we all have to play super hard 100% of the time.

ask me to calm down a couple times first?

oversensitive and a liar. this is not the jj i know.

fallen from okayness 2014

jjwtay u r hereby sentenced to tribe jail for no less than 2 weeks

in this time u will not be allowed to use your smoker to cook smoked meat and must tell your wife you are joining the tea party

scuzzle it is the feeling of the tribe court that u deserve jail too

so u can do 2 week of tribe jail and u r hear-bye banned from ever reading an ayn rand trash book again

i dont need to read the book. i have it memorized. it is the only way to ensure i am always living according to the tenets of objectivism.

Back