back

i last played briefly around last august, when i got my dk to 80 and promptly quit

anywho

ignoring my 2 80s for the moment, who both suck, admittedly, im starting a new rogue

im assuming combat swords are still the fastest way to ding? and I looked up builds on wowwiki and saw assassination builds are king. so nothing new there.

2q's: anyone on illlidan/alliance willing to have me, and do you care that no, i dont have time to raid, i just want a chatroom

more like finishing an unfinished world... that they get to charge you extra for.

bobby kotick is laughing in his sleep... while dreaming up another mount he can make another 10 million from.

more like finishing an unfinished world... that they get to charge you extra for.

bobby kotick is laughing in his sleep... while dreaming up another mount he can make another 10 million from.

What do you mean dreaming? You are aware that Celestial Steed was simply re-skin of Arthas' mount drop. All he had to do was re-skin it and add sparkly effects.

And FYI the heirlooms are generally for 70 - 80, it speeds up 1 - 60 and 60 - 70 some but it's not as noticeable until you get to Northrend. Even then you have a toss-up between questing and enduring UK non-stop from 69 - 74.

The grind from 70-80 is much slower, even with heirloom shoulders + chest. They bumped the XP for 0-70 awhile ago and hitting Northrend makes the discrepancy painfully apparent.

The grind from 70-80 is much slower, even with heirloom shoulders + chest. They bumped the XP for 0-70 awhile ago and hitting Northrend makes the discrepancy painfully apparent.
After you've done Northrend once it doesn't take long to do it a second time, it's a joke how fast it is.

Northrend depends on what you do. If you dungeon-grind the tenacity of it sets in really quickly. If you quest, at least you get some variety but it's still the same grind with different gears. If you BG-grind, well I dunno what that is like but I'd imagine it could be worse than dungeon-grinding.

I did 60-70 in 2 days and 70-80 in 3 1/2 days.

Just use a leveling guide and don't be terrible, it's incredibly fast.

Do you even need a leveling guide anymore for Northrend? The hubs are pretty concise and with the new map functions it's easier to look at it and figure out what to do where.

Leveling guides were needed in Classic and TBC were less hub-oriented when it came to quest, particularly Classic. There were rough hubs but there were way too many that were in series to return and go out again it was easier to get a guide to tell you what to do. In Northrend it's pretty much round up a bunch at a hub, go out and do them in the relative area (flying helps this) and turn back in. Really need a guide for that?

Do you even need a leveling guide anymore for Northrend? The hubs are pretty concise and with the new map functions it's easier to look at it and figure out what to do where.

No. Maybe northrend is slower XP wise, but the quests are located in tight hubs and there are more than enough easy-to-find quests that get you to 80. Also you can do 2-3 quests simultaenously.

The only XP guide that you needed was Jami's and that was back then when TBC was new. Before the XP buffs. Also if you have a level 80 with 1k gold you can get cold weather flying and breeze through Northrend quests soooooooooo fast. One level a day with rested without excessive playing easily.

I've leveled both ways, using something like James' guide is much better in my opinion, because it allows you to hit the quests for 3 or 4 different hubs in a single area, rather than doing each hub at a time.

It's easily two or three times faster than just picking up everything you see, doing them, running back, and getting a connector quest to a new area.

I've leveled both ways, using something like James' guide is much better in my opinion, because it allows you to hit the quests for 3 or 4 different hubs in a single area, rather than doing each hub at a time.

It's easily two or three times faster than just picking up everything you see, doing them, running back, and getting a connector quest to a new area.

You mind throwing some actual research into that? Like say, level something from 70 - 80 under the usual find-a-quest method. And then level the same class and spec again from 70 - 80 using your little guide method. To see if in fact it IS 2x to 3x faster.

Back