Back in the UK from UVA!

Yeah i just got back from UVA

OMG that was the most friggin annoying journey of my life, at checkout they though that water cooling system looked like a bomb......didnt go down too well, then at cutoms they had a dog......kinda liked me....got searched down to the boxers!!!! dam friggin customs, always searchin me always i tells u!!

if ur a customs officer ur a pervy twisted son of a b*tch!!

Yadn

Nice meeting you bro.. props to you for bein so hardcore.

People I know in the states cant make it but a member from the UK can. Nice

lol hardly!! i got cheapo plane tickets!! cost me only bout £800 overall, thats bout too weeks of 12 hr workshifts, ur just plain lazy!

Derker derker mohamed jihad!!

You spent over 1400 USD overall... To play games with a bunch of nerds. Wow. I don't think think I would pay that much money just to play games with a couple hundred people. I'd put it to a better use.

ur a clueless intervidual, gaming isnt all that happend there! lol, plus all i would hav only ended up using the money here getting drunk or and paying sum fine!

They're just jealous. A holiday weekend at Aunt Massie's would have been much better I'm sure. Thanks for coming to the very first BF2 Lan.

dude, England defined English..... how can u say my english is bad! lol!, yeah i enjoyed it, it was awsome n well up for goin next yr aswell, me and motoXbudd think u shuld do it in amsterdam though for undisclosed reasons lol!!

maan all ur fast food has disagreed with me! not gd!!

hmm who woulda thought that my typin would annoy ppl :D, my advise would not to talk to british ppl on msn 50centurion ud get soo confused! lol, and about the search is was like a pat down and generally checkin was hidin nout, the man said the glass was one way, i sure hope it was!!

who wants to place bets that 50centurion didnt get ne of that?

Yadn said:
dude, England defined English..... how can u say my english is bad! lol!, yeah i enjoyed it, it was awsome n well up for goin next yr aswell, me and motoXbudd think u shuld do it in amsterdam though for undisclosed reasons lol!!

maan all ur fast food has disagreed with me! not gd!!
Dude! Go back to school and ask them to teach you how to properly spell words from the English language. Just reading your posts makes my eyes want to bleed. Last I heard, the kiddie pool was out back. Why don't you go play in it until you learn the English language?

Xcursion said:
Dude! Go back to school and ask them to teach you how to properly spell words from the English language. Just reading your posts makes my eyes want to bleed. Last I heard, the kiddie pool was out back. Why don't you go play in it until you learn the English language?

harsh, too harsh.

Oh my god, fine fine whatever lol, tell you what I'll make u a little program which will translate this complicated language called slang for you so that your braincells don't fry over a trivial matter. Look I even typed that out properly so that you understand!

cough....Tard!!!

Yadn said:
Oh my god, fine fine whatever lol, tell you what I'll make u a little program which will translate this complicated language called slang for you so that your braincells don't fry over a trivial matter. Look I even typed that out properly so that you understand!

cough....Tard!!!
No you didn't. Using "lol" and "u" in a sentence is not proper. Don't forget proper grammar, but I am not the best in that area so I won't touch it.

Back